Do you eat salmon? The health benefits are amazing

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I love salmon, pasta with a spinach sauce and salmon pieces is :ohlawd:.

I also love bagels with lox, cream cheese, onions, salt/pepper!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
im a pescatarian I eat it once-twice a week.

just had a pound of lemon pepper mussels for lunch.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y'all watch "Super Size Me 2" when they broke it down how the FDA labels chicken as "free range" "natural and organic"?

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the same shyt for fish. Claiming it's "wild caught" only to find out the salmon was actually farmed. So farm raised salmon that's ready for processing will be let out of the net, let it swim out but only to be caught again. That will be considered "wild caught."

:mjpls:

It's the American way.

:ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I love it, but i heard too much fish can lead to mercury poisoning or something. so i limit myself to just every once in a while.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y'all watch "Super Size Me 2" when they broke it down how the FDA labels chicken as "free range" "natural and organic"?

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the same shyt for fish. Claiming it's "wild caught" only to find out the salmon was actually farmed. So farm raised salmon that's ready for processing will be let out of the net, let it swim out but only to be caught again. That will be considered "wild caught."

It's the American way.

That would be some fukked up shyt.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

It's the American way.

:francis: you probably right.