Boebert defends vote against veterans’ health benefits, saying she didn’t want to spend ‘$600 billion forever’

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you keep making stupid talking points that i didn't say, because you're a democrat shill. in no way, shape or form did i claim that republicans are the party of fiscal responsibility. they are not :dead: you just can't bear to see any criticism of democrats

You really need a 60 day timeout

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

**ignores 40 years of Republican history**
"tHEsE dEMocRaTS (sINcE cOViD) tODaY aRe AwFuL!" :mjlol:

Republicans supporters are so dishonest.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Not that it should matter because you can find this anywhere, but I used to intern in a state senate.....legislator don't read bills, most of the time. If they are the sponsor, co-sponsor or are selling it, they'll read it. Any other time, they'll have their staff write up memos. That's literally all I did. I was at a much small state senate and 1 out of 4ish staff members. Boebert should have at least 6 ppl on staff including the staff of any committees she's on. She would also have access to the bill sponsors many memos and notes about this bill (it would be insane if they didn't problem cheat sheets). Nobody expects Congressmen to read thousands of pages of legalese, especially her GED ass.

Hoebert lying.
Makes sense. I always wondered how they could get through all of those documents

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

like i said man, i dont want any kids. so i dont give a fukk about the future of the US dollar

i think my liver can take another 30-40 years. keep building those aircraft carriers til then to back our bullshyt ass currency, and im good. future Speaker AOCelosi can run up 5 trillion a year in new debt, for all i give a fukk. i wont be there for the fallout

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
shytting on Veterans????

That's some #bothsides for your ass.

Actually I low key get her point there's an anti passport bro Passport bro going to war over Passport Bro vets getting 100% "illegally"

I don't hate on any Black Man getting tangibles but I must admit the fact that the nikka Dog Team Productions did a single tour in Iraq AFTER 2012 *end of combat operations* getting 100% is kinda wild.

In this case you could make the case that a non combat deployment being in the MICHIGAN National Guard no CIB or CMB or CAB and no purple heart shouldn't be considered "combat" and homie could in theory get his shyt revoked but the burn pits thing could make him presumptive.

It's weird because we find out decades later that something that vets were exposed to like Agent Orange was actually carcinogenic so maybe the burn pits where nothing and maybe your children will be born with birth defects.

Voting against when recruiting rates are in the gutter is political suicide.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
like i said man, i dont want any kids. so i dont give a fukk about the future of the US dollar

i think my liver can take another 30-40 years. keep building those aircraft carriers til then to back our bullshyt ass currency, and im good. future Speaker AOCelosi can run up 5 trillion a year in new debt, for all i give a fukk. i wont be there for the fallout
I feel the same way give me mines and I don't really care what happens after that. Let the dead bury the dead.