Boebert defends vote against veterans’ health benefits, saying she didn’t want to spend ‘$600 billion forever’

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the era of Republican fiscal sound responsibility began with Covid. :mjlol:
republicans aren't fiscally sound, but current democrats are awful. horrendous

look man, i only need about 40 more good years out of this fukkin country. if the dollar is worth nothing in 2070, i don't give a fukk. i won't have any kids around for it

keep printing away, and caping for these wealthy criminals in DC who don't give a fukk about you, and are just there to steal for themselves

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
she's not entirely wrong about this bullshyt :yeshrug:

this is how nancy pelosi gets wealthy, while the country goes 35 trillion dollars in debt :snoop: that shyt is gonna collapse on someone's generation of grandkids. it's just a matter of when

they don't need to raise taxes; they need to stop fukking spending so much

The main problem is none of these people want to spend less overall, they just want to shift the money towards their agenda. These system is too far bought and sold. It’s sad because I have zero hope that it will get better.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main problem is none of these people want to spend less overall, they just want to shift the money towards their agenda. These system is too far bought and sold. It’s sad because I have zero hope that it will get better.
the sharp rise in interest rates was just a taste of the debt starting to matter

from what i've read about it, the debt's not really gonna matter...until it does. and then it's a total disaster. but they keep kicking the can down the road :yeshrug:

i just hope im not around for the fallout. hell, they're already saying social security is fukked in like 10 years

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
republicans aren't fiscally sound, but current democrats are awful. horrendous

look man, i only need about 40 more good years out of this fukkin country. if the dollar is worth nothing in 2070, i don't give a fukk. i won't have any kids around for it

keep printing away, and caping for these wealthy criminals in DC who don't give a fukk about you, and are just there to steal for themselves

That’s why I actually feel sorry I brought kids into this situation. Mixed feelings about even having kids is sad.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
the sharp rise in interest rates was just a taste of the debt starting to matter

from what i've read about it, the debt's not really gonna matter...until it does. and then it's a total disaster. but they keep kicking the can down the road :yeshrug:

i just hope im not around for the fallout. hell, they're already saying social security is fukked in like 10 years

Fun fact. The deficit always explodes when Republicans take control.

When Clinton balanced the budget, which turned into a surplus, the first thing W did when he got into office is give all that money and more back to his donors and push us right back into a deficit. He could have put the money where his mouth is and pay down the deficit but he didn't!

Republicans only care about spending when they aren't the ones signing the bills into law.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
yes, the first bill did. and then republicans said the second covid bill was excessive, while democrats were demanding we keep paying people not to work. and then biden and pelosi passed the 3rd bill without a single republican vote

so enjoy those high interest rates :yeshrug:
The second bill where they voted 92-6 for it? :mjlol:

We have over 40 years of Republicans don't give two shyts about debt only for you to give Dems equal no fukks given footing for your interpertation of what happened on a second COVID bill. :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When Clinton balanced the budget, which turned into a surplus, the first thing W did when he got into office is give all that money and more back to his donors and push us right back into a deficit. He could have put the money where his mouth is and pay down the deficit but he didn't!

Republicans only care about spending when they aren't the ones signing the bills into law.
i agree with that, but biden and pelosi laid waste to this narrative in the last 5 years :yeshrug:

and if that's how you feel, that's exactly what boebert is complaining about :mjlol: that's why the thread is stupid

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second bill where they voted 92-6 for it? :mjlol:

We have over 40 years of Republicans don't give two shyts about debt only for you to give Dems equal no fukks given footing for your interpertation of what happened on a second COVID bill. :heh:
how'd the vote go on the third, mostly unnecessary covid bill :ehh: give me the numbers

NYC Rebel

Daps
how'd the vote go on the third, mostly unnecessary covid bill :ehh: give me the numbers
That third vote suddenly makes Republican a fiscally responsible and erases the numerous Dem let governments that got us out of the debt they created over and over and over again.

You win. :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That third vote suddenly makes Republican a fiscally responsible and erases the numerous Dem let governments that got us out of the debt they created over and over and over again.

You win. :heh:
you keep making stupid talking points that i didn't say, because you're a democrat shill. in no way, shape or form did i claim that republicans are the party of fiscal responsibility. they are not :dead: you just can't bear to see any criticism of democrats

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
But have billions to give to Syrian "rebels" or isis

One of the few good things of the Trump administration was shutting this despicable operation down

Albeit to help vlad

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This country has infinite money glitch for violence but then what's to get frugal when expenditures require some humanity

NYC Rebel

Daps
you keep making stupid talking points that i didn't say,
Clearly, your starting point of debt issues begin with COVID while in your dishonesty ignore how the Republicans are STEEPED in tradition of creating debt.
What you DON'T SAY is LOUD....I'm here to express what you won't express in your dishonesty.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
you jumbled a bunch of crap to justify lazy bullshyt.
Shooting bail to a Republican moron, from the same party that caused this perpetual deficit bullshyt which can be directly credited to Nixon’s bullshyt, and especially “Reaganomics”, couldn’t be me. Bringing up that dinosaur a$$hole Nancy Pelosi when nobody even mentioned her, that was an immaculate “both sides” from dude that tries to portray himself as left, but parades around posting as an “enlightened centrist”. Boebert is top 5 dumbest, scummiest, complete idiot politician currently, so of course everybody needs to be reminded that there are other shytty pols lololol

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

This is all fact, but some people, even on here try to frame the narrative that anytime Dems try to do anything that might help the most vulnerable citizens, the same ones that are being squeezed out of the middle class by the incredible, republican pushed “trickle down” economics, it’s a bad thing, and that will be the one thing that “fukks future generations”. It’s a fukking farce!