Do you eat salmon? The health benefits are amazing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear, every time I eat salmon, I just generally feel better.

Salmon is not heavily pushed in the hood like the way chicken is...

Google the health benefits of salmon.

Who in the hood can afford to eat quality salmon 2 times a week....?

TonySavage

All Star
Daps
:ufdup:

Buy in bulk or get the loooonnng slab for $30 at Publix and portion them out[/

I feel for you brehs that dont live in a state where you can just catch it like me:wow:

Fukk a grocery store trip. I’ll head down to my freezer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare the cheapest meat on the market to one of the most expensive and wonder why people aren't eating it as much brehs.

And to top it off... these nikkas swear that can relate to the every day black man.... nikkas in here shytting on farm raised Salmon for wild caught.... knowing good and goddam well that shyt is expensive for every day nikkas with families......... site full of shyt.... for real

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Vegan, but my girl eats this all the time and gets sick from it at least once a quarter. I think smoked salmon is what gets her.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Like brehs are saying WILD CAUGHT ONLY. I like to throw mine on the grill and add a honey glaze once week if possible. And also like some of the brehs in here are saying you do feel better after eating it.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I like salmon, I have a friend tho who loves it tho. He eats it alot

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
How you make this breh? I been trying to meal prep

Exactly how it sounds. I use a little lemon pepper as seasoning and I'll butter the skin side so it gets crispy. You want to broil skin side up to get the skin crispy. I usually bake for 15 min and then flip it with skin side up and broil on high. I cut slices of lemon and pretty much cover the whole thing with lemon slices before baking. Another breh said he uses limes, I'm gonna try that this week, sounds good. I use rosemary also, but the one I have is finer than the one in the pic.

The broccoli I just steam in the bag. For the rice I put a slice of lemon while it's boiling.

I've done this for meal prep but I dont recommend doing it for more than 3 meals because it starts to taste weird. I could never meal prep more than 2 days because we dont like leftovers that long.

Baked-Salmon-in-Foil-at-400-600x847.jpg

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And to top it off... these nikkas swear that can relate to the every day black man.... nikkas in here shytting on farm raised Salmon for wild caught.... knowing good and goddam well that shyt is expensive for every day nikkas with families......... site full of shyt.... for real
Eat what you can afford but don't eat farm raised salmon.