Did you ever take high school gym class seriously?

Daps
Never liked gym back in middle school and im black

i was a fat ass so i got winded quick :sadcam:

never played full court bball or anything

i was only good at dodgeball. my big gut was a good base for catching balls :jawalrus:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Who remembers them days when nikkas would get into it in the gym over a game, then settle it in the loccer room after :lolbron:

It was cool cuz the teachers never found out and nikkas never got in trouble, which meant the same trouble makin nikkas were in the class everyday :ahh: always entertainment

Daps
Who remembers them days when nikkas would get into it in the gym over a game, then settle it in the loccer room after :lolbron:

It was cool cuz the teachers never found out and nikkas never got in trouble, which meant the same trouble makin nikkas were in the class everyday :ahh: always entertainment

Only thing i remember about the locker room was cacs being cacs

running around with no clothes on hootin and hollerin and flinging nigs with wet towel in the calf or butt

I wouldnt be suprised if some Sandusky shyt was goimg on behind the scenes with our questionable gym teacher
:scusthov:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Only thing i remember about the locker room was cacs being cacs

running around with no clothes on hootin and hollerin and flinging nigs with wet towel in the calf or butt

I wouldnt be suprised if some Sandusky shyt was goimg on behind the scenes with our questionable gym teacher
:scusthov:

Good thing we didnt have any in our gym class. Straight up blaccs and hood ass mexicans.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Remember In Like 7th Grade All The 7th Grade Boys Had Gym Together And They Followed A Curriculum And They Made Us Play fukking Vollyball

Needless To Say Everyone Was Bummed, All We Wanted To Do Was Play Basketball

Our Teams Were Our Homeroom Class And We Played A Few Regular Games Then A Playoff Style Tournament

We Noticed The 1st Team That Got Eliminated Got To Go To The Side Gym And Play Basketball, So When It Was Our Turn We Threw The Game And Lost So We Could Go Ball :shaq:

The Only Class That Took That shyt Serious Was The ESL Class :pachaha:

They Ended Up Winning The Volleyball Tournament And Celebrated Their Victory All Proud :russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I've always been in shape and toned so gym class wasn't that big of a deal to me. Football and volleyball at gym time. :ahh: I remember the whole running the mile thing. That was a joke to me because I would run Monsters everyday from 6th grade up. I miss the fukk out of dodge ball. It was like a free for all where you could run all over the gym. My Matrix moves. :win: Elementary gym was the shyt too. Those scooters. That tent/parachute thing. :ahh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I Remember In High School There Was This Chinese Kid Named Wei

Dude Was Like 4'9" And 70lbs, No Lie, And He Used To Love Playing Basketball But He Couldn't Get The Ball To Hit The Rim HAHA

Dudes Used To Stay Picking On Him, He Was A Big Target In Dodgeball LOL

One Day After Seeing Him Cry I Think Everyone Felt Sorry For Him And Dudes Started Treating Him Like He Was Big Man On Campus, They Used To Gas His Head Like He Was A Great Athlete, Fighting Over Having Him On Their Teams And shyt lol

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I played football in HS, so I didn't have to take gym.

Now, in middle school, if we weren't playing basketball, football or dodgeball I skipped that bullshyt period :shaq2:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:yes: I did. I'm a competitive person, and I hate to lose :laugh: Even though I ran track all 4 years I took PE all 4 years.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
I skipped, went off to lunch n kame back blunted and slept thru everything else so hell yea I took it serious especially if it was free day and we goto ball....

kinda off topic but who remember balling during lunch and all the bytches be in there watching so you tried to play harder :laugh: good times nshyt...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I loved gym/athletics (still do) especially when the girls were looking when you scored that touchdown or 3 pointer, walk back to your half wid dat cool killer look

Me: *looks right* sees 2 dudes wide open, *looks left* sees all the popular girls

Dude: I'm open :ohmy:

Me: I know :scusthov: *goes for the 3*

Girls: :drool:

SCORES

Me: *Walks back with a slight limp and birdman face* :birdman:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I skipped, went off to lunch n kame back blunted and slept thru everything else so hell yea I took it serious especially if it was free day and we goto ball....

kinda off topic but who remember balling during lunch and all the bytches be in there watching so you tried to play harder :laugh: good times nshyt...

:myman: That was the best part :skip:

I done had some of my best games while females was watching. That's how I became known for my b-ball skills because girls would be going across the school after seeing me play and talk about how nice I was. :manny:

I remember when I was a sophomore and I was just in there shooting around and making damn near everything and some fine upperclassmen called me over like "What's your name?"

:jawalrus: Easy as cake :win:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Of course I took gym seriously. Those classes were always the ones that fukked nikkas up. fukk I look like taking 3 gym classes senior year. And there was no way you could slouch cause we had gym class everyday. GOAT classes were yoga, karate, general sports, weight training, dance & gymnastics.

you did karate and dance in the gym breh? thats some shyt

gym in my high school stuck the norms but i remember in middle school we did bowling (there was a spot 5 mins walking distance of the school) and archery for gym elective...that was the shyt