Did you ever take high school gym class seriously?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
YALL nikkaS DIDN'T SHOWER AFTER GYM? NASTY MUDDA SUCKAS.

There's a very small time window between classes so you didn't have time to shower. You had to change back into your normal school clothes and go to class.

Justice

pathogen
Daps
I sort of hated the kids who were too lazy to participate in gym class. They were the type of people who would threaten to sue the school when they got cut from the team.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Hell fukkin no I aint do shyt at PE, them fake ass teachers got me fukked up. I wouldnt do shyt they made me hit the track I'd walk that bytch. go behind the baseball field smoke some weed or fukk with my jump off all period.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
YALL nikkaS DIDN'T SHOWER AFTER GYM? NASTY MUDDA SUCKAS.
:sadbron:

nah we was axed up, either that or I went to the restroom and scrubbed under my armpits, face and reapplied deodorant.

Now I look back like damn, I should have taken a shower, f*ck them other cats, not like anyone would have dared to mess with me or my property....

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Gym for the most part was dope. Bball . Volleyball. Dodgeball. Weights was all dope. Only shyt I ain't like was track :birdman:. Gymnastics was kinda meh unless you had some nice chicks on your team :noah:. Always gave you time to shower before the bell. Quick 5 min shower and you good to go

Only corny fruit cups and fat Goths didn't like gym. Its not even about taking it serious. shyt was just fun :stylin:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Gym in my high school consisted of the teacher coming out with 3 basketballs and saying have fun. We just played pickup games in there every day. shyt was mad fun.

Which high school you go to (I'm assuming in Brooklyn)? I went to Midwood.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
:rudy: fukk yall niccas on.

Gym was the shyt for me. 9th grade year playing football, bball, volleyball(hated it though, was still competitive) etc

I had weighlifting my 11th and 12th grade year. We had some cute females in there

And a class called Advance sports or something like that. The battles that went down on the football field and basketball court were epic. I even learned how to play tennis :yeshrug:

You can tell who the lazy/unathletic fukkers were:youngsabo:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
A nikka was in P.E. like
0.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gym class the one class we looked towards for all week. We only had it once a week. After our exercises were done, and we we got free time, it was on on the court. :ahh: at running down the court on my JKidd steez. Damn I miss gym class :to:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i played multiple varsity sports, so nah. wasn't trying to injure myself showing off going up for a spike in a gym glass volleyball game and missing the rest of whatever season i was in the middle of. i changed my gym grade to pass/fail, came to an agreement about the minimum # of gym classes per quarter i needed to attend to actually pass, and spent those few days in the weight room. the rest i cut. :yeshrug:

Tha Truth

A very very nice girl
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Of course I took gym seriously. Those classes were always the ones that fukked nikkas up. fukk I look like taking 3 gym classes senior year. And there was no way you could slouch cause we had gym class everyday. GOAT classes were yoga, karate, general sports, weight training, dance & gymnastics.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah I used to love that shyt, gym days were always something to look forward to in school.