Did you ever take high school gym class seriously?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only if we did some fun shyt basketball, baseball,handball. Other than that it was my least favorite class. I got a c in that mug cause I couldn't remember to bring my uniform.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man at my middle school dudes hooped everyday and after every class the two teams would always argue and want to fight and it could be two dudes that was best friends on the same team yesterday and get into some Pac and big beef type shyt that day.And I remember in 5th grade it had this new dude come to our school during PE and the dude ended up finish in out a game with us and He scored on me and all the nikkas playin was tryna clown n shyt on some OHH THAT nikka BURNED YOU AND HE WEARIN DUCKHEAD BOOTS shyt and I got legit mad and gave all them dudes a :beli: face and straight up asked dude to fight and from that day on me and dude would argue everyday in other classes and fight every week between these 2 old buildings outside till we went to high school and he moved away and I still legit hate that nikka to this day and I ain't seen him in years

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Loved gym. Beore I switched to private school my junior year, every day for an hour and eighteen we'd play basketball. I was on the team so I always had gym at the end of the day, so I didn't even have to worry about showering and getting back to class in time. :ahh: Gym stayed packed. Nothin' like staying on the court the entire time. Dudes you beat two games ago on the sidelines waiting on their down with half the gym rooting against you on some :angry:

:pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I skipped, went off to lunch n kame back blunted and slept thru everything else so hell yea I took it serious especially if it was free day and we goto ball....

kinda off topic but who remember balling during lunch and all the bytches be in there watching so you tried to play harder
:laugh: good times nshyt...

:gladbron: Cosign. nikkas who couldn't play a lick of ball out there all of a sudden hustling and turning into lockdown defenders. Everybody trying to be the guy who ices the game on the one legged fadeaway with the tongue wag and fist pump. :dead: