Did you ever take high school gym class seriously?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I liked gym. It was a break. No studying needed. It was fun. I wasn't a jock but it was an easy A... to kind of camouflage my B's and C's in junior high.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hell yeah, basketball was always like a playoff series game 7, we had the side goals, and the full court was for the ballers to play on, freshman and sophomore year I use to play on the side goals:guilty: but Junior and Senior year I was hoopin on the full court with the ballers:jawalrus:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really. i played some sports but once i was in 11th and 12th grade i chose weight room, walking, running classes instead of regular gym. loved our walking classes cause all we did was walk and talk with my girls.... easy A.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
my sophmore year i was supposed to fukk this chick in gym. we were gonna go downstairs to the co-ed bathroom and smash. how bout as we walking downstairs some c*nt goes, "oh where ya'll going, ya'll gonna go fukk?" and the two hoes ended up scrapping :beli: I had to fukking break that shyt up. the girl i was supposed to smash got her ass whooped. shyt was cray. after that i guess she was emberassed and always avoided me. she transferred to another school the next semester.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
kinda off topic but who remember balling during lunch and all the bytches be in there watching so you tried to play harder :laugh: good times nshyt...

I would agree...but I got crossed over something nasty like once. Got hit with the A.I....then he hit me with the :ufdup: while i stumbled back. And since he knew he couldnt shoot he just threw the ball up on some And 1 ish to get everyone going crazy. :upsetfavre:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I would agree...but I got crossed over something nasty like once. Got hit with the A.I....then he hit me with the :ufdup: while i stumbled back. And since he knew he couldnt shoot he

Gotdamn that nikka ended your whole gym career :laff: . Did you ever bounce back or was that perma retirement

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Gotdamn that nikka ended your whole gym career :laff: . Did you ever bounce back or was that perma retirement

I was a shooter....so i could never make dudes look stupid off the dribble, so even when i hit alot of shots on dude...it didnt make anyone go :gladbron: like the crossover.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I was a shooter....so i could never make dudes look stupid off the dribble, so even when i hit alot of shots on dude...it didnt make anyone go :gladbron: like the crossover.

:sadcam:

But yo that imagery is fukin crazy my g, imagine getting crossed, stumbling, falling and a nikka hiting you with that 1 second bill duke pose while the crowd goes wild. I would of feigned injury :dead:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:beli: I hated Gym class.

Pending on the teacher I would just sit on the sidelines with my gym clothes. Some teachers would pass you as long as you changed to the Gym Clothes.

If the teacher was a :birdman: type of teacher then I played as I wanted a passing grade.

I was :flabbynsick: so I wasn't shyt at Basketball, Volleyball, or any other sport.

As a black man that is 6 foot+, that makes your slow burn slow. :sadcam:

Ish use to blow when nikkas was recruiting for their pickup game and I'd be on the sidelines and dude will be like

Dude: Hey, what about big man over there
Me : :gladbron:
Other dude : :scusthov: he sucks
Me : :to:

But after I graduated HS I didn't really care about that anymore, as long as I had income in life and at least had a S/O, I'd be Satisfied, but I had to quit my first job like a month before it ended and the latter has yet to happen :beli:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
PE was wack..we spent 60% of class running and exercising then the coaches made us play shyt like volleyball and soccer for the rest of the period :scusthov:

Team sports was the shyt tho, took that shyt twice. The basketball, flag football, and dodgeball tournaments were the highlight of the whole fukking day. nikkas would skip class to come watch those games :gladbron:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
nikkas trynna NBA jam on each otha in gym class then laffin bout all da failed attempts aftawards at lunch>>>>>>>>>>>>>