Did you ever take high school gym class seriously?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In High School I Had Body Development (Weight Lifting) And Flag Football

So I Loved It

I Kinda Got Stuck With Flag Football Cuz They Said I Couldn't Do Body D Again And Flag Football Was The Only Good Thing Left After Everything Else Was Filled Up

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Gym was the best class in high school. How are you a heterosexual male and you didn't enjoy gym classes? :what:

I'd skip classes all the time to go to all the gym classes instead. :heh: We had our own football stadium and everything. :leon:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Who didnt like gym in high school? Its the easiset class, and yea i took it seriously cause i dont like to lose at anything

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Gym Class :heh:

The last time I had "Gym" class was in 6 grade. Playing dodgeball and shyt was dope

I was in Athletics from 7th-12th grade

We used to look in the gym classes during the day and see 2/3 of the kids just sitting in the bleachers :scusthov: like look at those lazy b*stards.

I thought our coaches had a tough time keeping us motivated until i saw what they had to deal with in those gym classes.

But I did always know when the fine girls had gym class and would claim I had to get something for the coaches offices so I could go and get my :takedat: on...

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I actually got suspended cause of gym class, we were playing floor hockey, and I was clearing out the front of the net and cross checked this girl in the face

:bryan:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was one of the few kids in class who didn't take this shyt too seriously. I remember alot of the kids working up a serious sweat during volleyball and basketball like it was the olympics or something. Never understood that shyt. Even if you won alot of games it didn't affect the grade you got go it was a bit silly.
110% serious.
Like an NBA scout was secretly watching from afar with binoculars or something.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Gym was great, particularly when we played bombardment/dodgeball. I would stay gunnin' for heads like Jaret Wright. The only time it sucked was when I had it 1st period and couldn't stay awake the rest of the day cuz I was tired.

In most schools around here, kids aren't even allowed to play those games anymore because they "target". :facepalm:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
my only lost fight was in 9th grade in gym class to this roided up fakkit :to:

i talked shyt to him for not passing me the ball when i was open at the end of the game, then he shot and missed and i kept verbally pressuring him, nikka ended up giving me a punch to the face and it was on

little did i know he was on some karate shyt and got me good :to: but i got him with a few too :gladbron:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The best thing about gym was basketball, period. Freshman year we had gym right before lunch, so nikkas would be getting money on games on some Paid in Full shyt. The winner would get his cash then go to lunch buying all types of hot wings n pizza and shyt :ahh: The loser would be sitting at the table makin beats with pens and pencils actin like he wasnt hungry :laugh:

Dodgeball was also coo, mainly cuz it was the only sport i remember that both the girls and boys both played together.

And whats all the hate with the tracc? That shyt was on point sometimes:laugh:

When it was time for us to first walk the tracc, lets say 4 laps around da field, me and my homies would use that as the chance to get to know the bytches on the other side of the gym :myman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I owned those fresh off the boat cocky mexican/south american motherfukkers at soccer.

And I got a recommendation from a player on the football team for me playing WR after we played some football in gym class. Was mediocre at that level but it was a nice experience.

Also did volleyball for a while.

:yeshrug: always enjoyed it and went hard