Did you ever take high school gym class seriously?

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell yeah.. most of the basketball team was in first period

we use to be in there running

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
well in school at different points of the yr there was different sports played. when it was basketball, volley ball, baseball and shyt like that it was a blast..

but when it was track time :comeon:

Daps
I took basketball seriously because I loved playing basketball so it was fun to me...plus I remember seeing the girls do jumping jacks.

This one slim, big titty chick in my freshmen gym class...:ohlawd:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
my senior year i had 3 p.e classes. the first class was weight training, 2nd was regular p.e, and 3rd was regular p.e. by the 2nd p.e class i was so fukking tired i didnt dress out, i'd just take the F. stupid racist c*nt of a teacher saw me everyday too, lifting weights and playing basketball in my 2nd p.e class and had no sympathy for the kid :to:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah man if you had and non coed Gym class which it seems I had most of the time the games use to get intense. In 9th grade they put me in a class with all 11th and 12th graders so I had to prove myself in everything. They would put a scrub on me and I would torch them then they would give me respect and put someone else on me. One year had a 7 game series in Hockey that got super intense and physical my gym teacher even played I was cross checking him like a motherfukker and he was battling right back.

In 11th grade I had it early and I always wanted two Gym classes so I cut the whole year and in 12th Grade I had two Gym classes. The only problem with that was I ended up with some lame gym classes that year so it ended up being pretty boring.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
No..I was already on the track team and drill team...gym was a rest period for me..lol...I just remember taking attendance and then dozing off on the bleachers...one time we played touch football with the guys...fun times..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i did for certain sports..like basketball/flag football/weighlifting/baseball....you didn't want nikkas talmbout you sucked at those sports or you were weak..anything else (track, soccer, ice skating, swimming, tennis, golf, volleyball, gymnastics) was all in good fun :obama:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt i remember we ever made up a game in gym class called hackball..variation of 21..where if nikkas decided to take it to the hole..nikkas would be able to fukk you up...im talking about major flagrants..clotheslines, lariats, mean body checks, bodyslams...nikkas doing goldberg spears or taking your legs out from under you (that happened to me..thank goodness i landed hands first so i was able to push up on impact like i was doing the worm and my face didn't eat the floor :smugfavre: )..nikkas were getting fukked up :laff:...but no fist fights or anything..gym teacher was an OG who liked that hard hitting shyt..he would just be :obama: at us and keep it movin

how can anyone not like gym class..the only time i ever hated it was doing them damn fitness tests

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I played high school basketball and soccer so I tried whenever I played anything, why not have fun and keep your fitness up? :yeshrug:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:childplease: Gym class was the shyt!!! Football, softball, soccer, volleyball, dodgeball, swimming, floor hockey, gymnastics all during the middle of your school day? So much fun :ahh:

Some years we even had rollerskating and they turned our gym into a rink :gladbron:

I took 4 years of gym. Fukk you unathletic nerds!!!

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Gym use to go hard....all the fights use to go down in the middle of gym or in the locker room.

I remember they had us walking the track...and these two dudes had beef...so one dude go up to squash it. It was a set up so when he went to shake the mans hand he held on to his hand..and hit him with some Scorpian from Mortal Kombat get over here move and beat the isht out of boy. And it was bad because the gym teacher had to run 100 yards across the football field to stop the beat down.

Man those days were fun..playing touch football..and I chopped block this dude on the other team..then game turned into a straight tackle game until the teacher made us stop playing.

Daps
No..I was already on the track team and drill team...gym was a rest period for me..lol...I just remember taking attendance and then dozing off on the bleachers...one time we played touch football with the guys...fun times..

I bet it was fun for them too!!! :jawalrus:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah everyone already knew I was a brolic athlete, gym class was for people harbouring dreams of getting on the school teams :shaq: