Did ANYONE on here grow up in the hood or projects? Or nah

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Saginaw, MI. That's all I have to say. I don't even know if can be characterized as hood. It's just too fukking violent. A warzone would be a better characterization. I lost two good friends in the last month for no fukking reason. Grew up there and never going back.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Nope.... my mother is from the poorest country in the western hemisphere, when she came over here both her and my father made sure their children lived good.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I grew up in Little Haiti, a district of Miami, and moved out of Miami to Atlanta and moved back to Florida. I thought I will never move back to the hood/project , but unfortunately, now I live in the hood. I'm surrounded by loud-mouth, drunk, unproductive, pants-sagging ass neighbors. :upsetfavre: I can't wait to get my IT certifications because I'm going to run back to Atlanta.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Disgusting topic. Never grew up in no projects. My ancestors did that so hopefully i wouldnt have to go through that, and i didnt.

Its hilarious seeing grown men claim allegiance to areas designed for them to fail and die. Its even more hilarious when they act like the people that grew up in the suburbs arent in a place their own children would be in, if they hadnt failed at making something out of their lives. The country is big, if you 24 still living in projects, you're a failure at life.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody claimed an allegiance. Nobody said it was a good thing... And most of us don't live there no more

But you on the other hand just exposed your c00n/cac mentality by catching feelings like that.

Five pages. And got one. :ehh: not bad.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Spent some time in the hood as a kid but the bulk of my life has been spent living in "the burbs".

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Yup.
Sumner projects in Bed Stuy.

14jckkg.jpg

mu94zk.jpg

o9pzds.jpg

spbtw9.jpg

bg7lax.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: x2y