Did ANYONE on here grow up in the hood or projects? Or nah

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i despise the suburbs,next to the wild the concrete jungle was the greatest place for me,taught me to be a stand up man,love my scars for the badges of honor they are,how to interact with a multitude of evil and godly,taught me to always keep my ajna on a swivel,taught me humility,taught me how to adapt to anything,made me hunger for more,yet be content with less,taught me shaytun and taught me Allah

suburbs just teach you to be a lazy follower&consumer,sucking at the rotting teet of Baphomet

the electricity,the gunshots,the adventure,the hustle,the bustle,throw them thangs like a muthafukkin man:ahh::blessed:

supra12

Rookie
Daps
grew up rich lol
broke now though so it evens itself out.

i must say i find it ironic how you're average negro turns his nose up at me because my family always had money..

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I'm no stranger to broken elevators & staircase piss. Just the other day, I ate 4 chicken wings n' fries (with that good ol red sauce :lawd: ) outside on the bench, as I watched my mans n' em play ball in timbs. Just so happens, I'm a nerd too.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
grew up rich lol
broke now though so it evens itself out.

i must say i find it ironic how you're average negro turns his nose up at me because my family always had money..
Damn, what happened to your money if you don't mind sharing?

I'm no stranger to broken elevators & staircase piss. Just the other day, I ate 4 chicken wings n' fries (with that good ol red sauce :lawd: ) outside on the bench, as I watched my mans n' em play ball in timbs. Just so happens, I'm a nerd too.

For real? I always pegged you as an upper class. Single family home and all that.

supra12

Rookie
Daps
i dont like begging for things from family anymore...

substance abuse.

im over it though... starting from the bottom though

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yes. My grandfather's house is literally a stone's throw from the PJs. I grew up there from 6 to 18. Never looked back after I went off to college. Now I'm as far as I can get from around the way.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I moved around a lot and it's only when I got older I could see that those neighborhoods were terrible. Didn't bother me any really, I never knew it. I played outside and did a bunch of other little kid shyt. Met kids who I just figured were bad kids.

Things changed when I hit my teens though, cause my life got a bit worse then and I would actually notice it. It didn't help that I went to school with kids who bragged about their 600k houses and shyt. I moved around too much to ever be immersed in any awful shyt. Fights and things were just normal.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I grew up in East Cleveland

If you don't know nothing about, you can probably google it or youtube it to see what its about....

Started from the bottom now I'm in a 2 story house in the burbs taking care of my fam....

Don't get it twisted though, the main reason I was able to get a house is because me and my wife stayed in the hood for 2 years (when we didn't have to) just so we could save money so we could get a house...

I'm not no superthug or anything like that.... but I could go back to living in the hood tomorrow and wouldn't think anything off it..

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Ya i grew up in the "hood"...

this is toronto though so take it for what its worth :manny:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Early childhood in Sunnyside/South Park and moved out to the country in my teens and never looked back

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I grew up in the projects, it gave me something to fight for but once I got out I admit, I lost my drive

But thinking about it now makes me got to get up and get to work

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I grew up in a hippie commune..

KnYaTt4.png

That's me in the red shirt as a lil kid..we all lived in this big farm house..about 50 of us..

:wtf: boy where was this Jonestown??