Did ANYONE on here grow up in the hood or projects? Or nah

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what is the point of this thread? folks still bragging about being from the ghetto and shyt in 2013? i don't see the point because there's plenty of lames come from the ghetto. don't see how that's supposed to make me respect someone or whatever.
Aint so much about lames.. It's about recognizing the patterns behind who stands
and believes what they believe...
And no one in here bragging. At all

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
So far the cool poster to shytty poster rate is definitely related to upbringing..

However I don't really recognize all the other posters...

What i do recognize though.. Is how many nikkasT who post on here everyday NOT in this thread :patrice:

Breh do you mean you assume the people who post post daily you perceive them as being from the hood ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived on the border of Jamaica Estates and Jamaica. Grew up in a modest house but two blocks up, you had really nice houses, and two blocks down was the hood. I always felt I had the best of both worlds

How ofted did you visit Margharitas on the ave for a slice of that crack laced pizza pie ?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
A few years back in my Teens I lived in the projects.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh do you mean you assume the people who post post daily you perceive them as being from the hood ?
Nah bruh.. To an extent yes look here what I'm getting at

I come on this ho some times and I'm blown away. When ever a REAL discussion pops up I'm like how can anyone believe some of the shyt they say.... The cacs expose themselves instantly....
And I'm other cases nikkas will like... Shyt on people who simply weren't fortunate enough to be bored with a platinum dikk and shyt... They speak from a high ass horse like they weren't I'm the packs with us common folk..... Trolls don't count. We recognize trolls we all know who the trolls are.... But the nikkas we recognize as regularly posting.... It'slike ...... Wordddd?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

I just google mapped the PJ's since. I haven't been out there since like 1996 and that place looks totally different.
Before it was 2 buildings with nothing but gravel and a empty lot area looked like it was nuked. Now it looks like they built homes and some other building in the area grass and trees.

l8eFAf2.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nah bruh.. To an extent yes look here what I'm getting at

I come on this ho some times and I'm blown away. When ever a REAL discussion pops up I'm like how can anyone believe some of the shyt they say.... The cacs expose themselves instantly....
And I'm other cases nikkas will like... Shyt on people who simply weren't fortunate enough to be bored with a platinum dikk and shyt... They speak from a high ass horse like they weren't I'm the packs with us common folk..... Trolls don't count. We recognize trolls we all know who the trolls are.... But the nikkas we recognize as regularly posting.... It'slike ...... Wordddd?

I feel you breh, if you watch my posts you will see I stay calling out the c00ns and cacs. There is no way a normal black man who grew up around black people would say some of the shyt some of these cats say me and @Born2BKing say this shyt all the time. Don't take them seriously breh, you can never tell if these people are c00ns or just cac's but something ain't right with some of em, we will never get to see them so we will never know

Anyway to answer the question.

Grew up London in a ghetto/hood/project area at the start (Homerton, East London), it was weird because my dad owned African food shops and was making bank but due to having 4 shops in the area he chose to stay there.

Then we moved to the burbs (Hertfordshire), I hated it, our shops and customers were in the hood so the journey to our shops in the hood and change of environment was shyt (cac's, racists, being the only blacks etc). Someone called my sister the N word when we were there.

Now we are finally settled in Germany in Berlin. My parents live on the outskirts of Belin. I bought my house more central Berlin in a normal middle class area.

After I marry and I'm ready to have kids I'll move to somewhere more suburban. I might move back to London only time will tell.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh, if you watch my posts you will see I stay calling out the c00ns and cacs. There is no way a normal black man who grew up around black people would say some of the shyt some of these cats say me and @Born2BKing say this shyt all the time. Don't take them seriously breh, you can never tell if these people are c00ns or just cac's but something ain't right with some of em, we will never get to see them so we will never know

Anyway to answer the question.

Grew up London in a ghetto/hood/project area at the start (Homerton, East London), it was weird because my dad owned African food shops and was making bank but due to having 4 shops in the area he chose to stay there.

Then we moved to the burbs (Hertfordshire), I hated it, our shops and customers were in the hood so the journey to our shops in the hood and change of environment was shyt (cac's, racists, being the only blacks etc). Someone called my sister the N word when we were there.

Now we are finally settled in Germany in Berlin. My parents live on the outskirts of Belin. I bought my house more central Berlin in a normal middle class area.

After I marry and I'm ready to have kids I'll move to somewhere more suburban. I might move back to London only time will tell.
:wow:
:salute:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
As I look back, yeah... but I moved out around the age of 6 and haven't looked back :smugbiden: