Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
MV5BYzQyZGQyZDEtZjI5Zi00NmI5LWI5NTctNDA4NjI5YWNjYjdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAxMjEzNzU@._V1_.jpg

Never seen it before. Phenomenal, phenomenal movie just on a surface level alone.
Wish I understood the the obvious biblical theme/undertones, feels like I'm short changing the movie by not comprehending it

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

very underrated movie. one of the last of the 90s-styled action/horror movies. the special effects have aged very gracefully, too. also the cast is wonderful - treat williams, famke janssen, clifton powell, djimon hounsou, cliff curtis...

the kino lorber blu ray has perfect image and audio quality

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Horror_Noire_%282019%29_poster.jpg

...as a Black Horror Buff, this was a dope documentary:fire: that was way overdued:blessed::wow::

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

very underrated movie. one of the last of the 90s-styled action/horror movies. the special effects have aged very gracefully, too. also the cast is wonderful - treat williams, famke janssen, clifton powell, djimon hounsou, cliff curtis...

the kino lorber blu ray has perfect image and audio quality

Didn't they tease a sequel at the end. Haven't seen this shyt since forever.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BNjcyMDZlMTktYTIxOC00ZWFhLWJkYzgtNWNiYjAwYTFkNjIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
oh, its horrible, forget the effects not aging well. Gary Goldman is not in anti - hero, career villain that he is. Winona Ryder was biggest cock tease in Hollywood for like fifteen years until she went klepto. Not even a semi young Monica Bellucci coming out of the mattress was enough to save this movie. Better Bellucci nudity in other movies.

The Netflix 3 part Dracula series is closer to the book anyway and way better. This battled Malcolm X for the box office and according to rumor even stole tickets from it.

Hell, Dracula 2000 might be better than this:gag: Last, but not least Dracula's origin story more tired than Batman

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
MV5BNjcyMDZlMTktYTIxOC00ZWFhLWJkYzgtNWNiYjAwYTFkNjIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
oh, its horrible, forget the effects not aging well. Gary Goldman is not in anti - hero, career villain that he is. Winona Ryder was biggest cock tease in Hollywood for like fifteen years until she went klepto. Not even a semi young Monica Bellucci coming out of the mattress was enough to save this movie. Better Bellucci nudity in other movies.

The Netflix 3 part Dracula series is closer to the book anyway and way better. This battled Malcolm X for the box office and according to rumor even stole tickets from it.

Hell, Dracula 2000 might be better than this:gag: Last, but not least Dracula's origin story more tired than Batman
there were some cool shots, but it is a pretty bad movie. such a missed opportunity to make a classic. this more faithful take on bram stoker's book was an original enough idea that it had potential. coppola somehow just shyt the bed

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
full

Terminator 2. But I'm not gonna rant about it for the millionth time, so here's footage of T2 3D upscaled in 4k

"He was my college roommate."
full

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I don't mind this flick, I like some of the old school effects and sets. It's dumb but there's some nostalgia there too. The score is dope too.