Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
OIP.Six0vJ7hQlVxyWj9lJl9_wHaLH

Somehow didn't even know this movie existed. Really enjoyed it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Rewatched this for the first time in years one night cuz i couldn't get to sleep.

it's based off the same story as 8 diagram pole fighter. I didn't realize the movies were so similar until the 2nd viewing of Saving General Yang.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wp8626135.jpg

Watched this with low expectations because everyone else seemed to hate it but I really wanted to see it. I enjoyed it :ehh:

Joe got busy, Kung Lao was a cheat code and Kano was the star of this. And Mileena can drink my blood any day! :steviej:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BOTdmNTFjNDEtNzg0My00ZjkxLTg1ZDAtZTdkMDc2ZmFiNWQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzNzgwNTg@._V1_.jpg

I don’t think a score in any Mendes joint has disappointed me yet :whew: Thomas Newman deserves an Oscar.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
6EpySxomWsrT7vfmRGVtFhIvfBDFva_large.jpg
good flick but it did tail off towards the end...also you really see the difference the 70s made in regards to filmmaking when you watch films before then

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
MV5BNWQyMzA3NDItMDRhZi00MWUxLTgyYmYtM2I1NTI3ZTE2NjY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

watched this the other day. I really fukked with it. I was telling @MartyMcFly about it. the opening prolugue is over 20 min and dope af. there's a set piece in the third act that was awesome and videogame like and creepy af. scared me lol. not sure the narrative fully works after reveals in third act, but the atmosphere was dope. there's a sick ass transition in here too on some Ari Aster shyt. I just appreciate how ambitious this first movie from the director is. he used to cut fincher's DVD documentaries. it's def more of a thriller and investigative movie than a horror movie. marketed as one of those bye bye man slender man joints and its not that. It's quick becoming a cult fav on film twitter. after seeing so many vids and podcasts on it from people whose opinions I respect I had to peep it. That tomatometer been rising the past few months too after word of mouth :troll: