Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This best be the start of an almodovar binge :ufdup: I saw this movie back in the day and didnt do my binge on him until last year and I loved them all
I got All About My Mother queued up next! I’ve only seen two from him so far. Love his usage of colors in films.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I got All About My Mother queued up next! I’ve only seen two from him so far. Love his usage of colors in films.
Excellent choice. After you should watch Bad Education, Talk to Her, Pain and Glory, Live Flesh, Volver, Women on the verge of a nervous breakdown etc

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Excellent choice. After you should watch Bad Education, Talk to Her, Pain and Glory, Live Flesh, Volver, Women on the verge of a nervous breakdown etc
I’ma check these ones out. Pain and Glory was my introduction to him and my favorite movie overall in ‘19.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
8aRcIFQTJSeDJeaapOopIt3e9J7xzs_original.jpg

FmyfMaLrIQDW9kTOTYscF9EwNqnXwW_original.jpg
i wish criterion would sell these separately

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i wish criterion would sell these separately
looks like both have old standalone releases from other companies. and they're on the criterion channel :troll:

Novamedia was going to release a 4K set of all the movies in the WKW criterion set, but backtracked and said the will only release blu-ray steelbooks. I love the set even with the controversy, the packaging is gorgeous :noah: :ohlawd:. those 2 movies were the only ones of the 7 i hadn't seen so i did not revisit the others yet.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
looks like both have old standalone releases from other companies. and they're on the criterion channel :troll:

Novamedia was going to release a 4K set of all the movies in the WKW criterion set, but backtracked and said the will only release blu-ray steelbooks. I love the set even with the controversy, the packaging is gorgeous :noah: :ohlawd:. those 2 movies were the only ones of the 7 i hadn't seen so i did not revisit the others yet.
i couldnt find a region 1 blu ray of those two and i already have 2 of the others, so i would hate to double dip by getting the set.

i have considered getting a subscription, but i just dont watch enough. my crunchyroll is already stealing $10 a month without me using it enough.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i couldnt find a region 1 blu ray of those two and i already have 2 of the others, so i would hate to double dip by getting the set.

i have considered getting a subscription, but i just dont watch enough. my crunchyroll is already stealing $10 a month without me using it enough.
As Tears Go By Blu-ray Release Date January 20, 2009

The kino lorber happy together is OOP I think so it's pricey af on ebay

You can get the set for what those 2 would cost individually

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finally got around to watching New Mutants. Why the fukk did they make Rahne and Moonstar love interest?:gucci:

shyt felt forced and added nothing to the story :unimpressed:

In the comics it was Rahne and Rictor from what I remember when I read the book. This franchise has crazy potential. MCU should be able to do a lot more with these characters.