Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so many modern horror movies lack atmosphere. i was hoping that dark movie universe would give them a chance to do it but even that failed. the recent invisible man is a well-told story but its presentation is so basic.
That score is atmospheric asf the track vampire hunters gets you hyped and has also been used in trailers for other movies

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
the-block-island-sound-poster.jpg

A very pleasant surprise, had it on my Netflix list for months and finally gave it a shot. Another slow burn atmospheric "horror" movie with quite nice images and great music.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

whole movie here. it's a documentary about people with disabilities or abnormal looks who have worked in sideshows. im not done watching it. so far i would say it tried to look respectful of its subjects, but ultimately this is still just a way to gawk at people.

EDIT: now im done with this movie. christopher plumber's speeches are horrible in this :mjlol:

the disco scenes make no sense. that 700 pound man was a little too bitter to try to be as uplifting as the other people.

also, why are people falling asleep on train tracks? this breh in this movie isnt even the first amputee i have heard say he slept on train tracks and woke up missing something. shyt is crazy

Last edited: