Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Vanquish-600x858.jpg
90 minute film that takes 20 to get off the ground, but its non stop when it happens. Ruby and Morgan they thing but this is clearly a low budget film made to look pretty. I'd give it a 6 out of ten. It will be on those secondary steamers (Tubi, Crackle, Pluto)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

nice little forgotten horror movie from the late 1980s. political message with no subtlety at all, but good practical effects and some pretty creative body horror. ending seems like a sequel was intended but they botched the american release of this movie so it completely killed any possibility of that.

arrow blu ray transfer is amazing

I gotta take a look at some arrow releases...from what I've seen, there covers :whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

a masterpiece. best anti-war movie i have ever seen. very soul-crushing, and every bit of it is inspired by real events in belarus during ww2. ultimately, this movie caused the director to stop making movies because he couldnt top it.

cinematography is some of the best ever. the score is more like a horror movie than a "war" movie. as a matter of fact, the nazis are like monsters instead of people. their airplane haunts this particular village over the course of the whole movie. there are some philosophical elements there, while it is mostly hyperreal, it is also surreal at a few moments. it is subtitled with most of the dialog spoken in russian and some moments in german.

a cow was actually killed to do a scene. also, live rounds were shot within inches of some of the actors. crazy shyt.

the criterion blu ray is top notch. they cleaned it up and restored it to their their usual high standard.

if you watch foreign films, war films or period pieces, i can highly recommend it.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I love hyenas man.

All this animal shyt on Disney+

I like animal shyt.
The way they film this stuff is so crazy to me!

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
MV5BYWU2ZTRhNDMtMWYxMC00ZTVkLThjZmItZGY4MGU0YmZlMjJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Move over Ellen, there's another evil scamming blonde gay woman on the rise.

Stylishly good but parts of it just didn't work for me :ld:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
image.jpg

Solid film, not the most interesting plot and could have used some better action scenes. I did like the different takes on the characters and Wonder Woman's sword in this is :ehh: