Coli Brehette Speaks On Sexyy Red

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The promotion of her IMAGE is the problem.

Black youth is heavily influenced by hiphop culture and doesn’t have the safeguards in place to push back on the negativity like we did in the past.

In the past older AND younger ppl would push back on trash like this.

Despite what you say, the truth is when you look at the landscape of popular music, Black women are sexualized WAY more than women of other races. This chick is the trashiest of the trashy.

I really don’t use terms like this, but SexyyRed is literally what would be referred to as a “guttersnipe”.
Don't disrespect guttersnipes like that.

Daps
To the people saying that "there was ____ artist, and no one said anything", no one said anything because there was a balance. For every thot artist, you had an artist take wasn't doing that.

Now you have to say something since every female (99 percent of them) want to be clones.

at this time in entertainment when you can program and curate you own content feed, why is this anybody but yall fault.
why are none of yall in the smino (st. louis FBA semi-conscious artist, major label backing, video game placements, etc) threads but sexyy red is the most popular topic on the forum :hula:

yall too grown to be blaming boogeymen and agendas. i mean i get that some of yall probably don't even like music like that and just here to finger wag, and then some of yall might be technologically retarded so you dont know how to find music. but if not there really is no excuse for the cry baby ish about balance. you can listen to whatever you like.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Yea, we real cool …
:francis:

DfGEr2gVAAAMhoQ.jpg
So timely. Repped

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Lets be real tho. The mothers of sexy redd fans grew up as foxxy brown and lil kim fans. The seed has been planted. If their music really not just as vulgar?. Only difference is foxy and kim could actually rap....somewhat

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Would y’all stop acting brand new like there hasn’t been people complaining about artists since forever

This.

How far down the rabbit hole can we go with this? We gone act like MALE artists haven't been "detrimental" to the black community. Going all the way back to nikkaz4Life. 2pac literally had a smash hit called "I get around"...

Lil Kim first album cover is literally her legs spread...

Trinas first hit was "the baddest bytch"

how far shall we go with this?

Yea sexy red makes trash music promoting trash behavior but to act like she invented it is wild :dahell: