KE8lyVn.png

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
fukking disgusting

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
She is a walking debauchery show, she is the stereotypical black individual racists always try to paint the average black person representing or behaves

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Always remember that these puppets are PUSHED onto us..... we and the youth are SUBJECTED to them.....we don't choose them.....we have no say so in these Minstrel Show characters who become famous......we are VICTIMS of them.

The powers that be who control the major media outlets don't consult with us and ask for our votes on who we want to become famous next and what music we would like to hear over the airwaves.

Media propaganda is one of the most effective tactics against the black community.

Just like they roll out all these thug and gangbanging/drugdealing rappers to represent black men , they roll out the most whorish , ratchet and masculine female rappers to represent black women on the global stage.

I cringe severely when I hear black people say "it's just entertainment
They don't roll out anything. You give these people too much credit as well as deflecting accountability.

Unfortunately it's black men and women who embrace these stereotypes and are happy to showcase this image to the world as long as they're getting paid.

None of this would happen if these type of black people just had the self-respect for themselves and their culture/people as well as thinking long-term on how presenting this image to the world hurts thems long term (but like most people, we're short-term thinkers and want that money by all means)

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Not my battle to fight. I Just do not allow that debauchery into my home. This is a battle upstanding women need to lead the charge on.