Coli Brehette Speaks On Sexyy Red

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Raise your kids, means you can’t blame rappers for all that’s wrong with the youth. It starts at home. If Sexy Red turned your daughter to a thot that’s says more about your parenting skill than the influence of rap music.

This.

Young girls in a stable home/ good parents will be able to listen to/ like sexy red and won't come nowhere near behaving like what's being sung in the lyrics..

With that said.. it doesn't absolve sexy red and others like her the bad influence on young impressionable girls that aren't in a stanle home with bad parents

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
sexxy redd herself aint an issue, Rap has had plenty of shock jocks, but old heads...was 2 live crew easily accessible like she was? (ftr i do *not* like sexy red)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"I hate this bytch. With everything in me" :dead:

Yo I felt that. I can tell she ain't just putting on for camera when she deliver an ending like that :russ:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The argument that music can negatively influence people is a dumbest shyt ever. And people run with it.

Sexyy Red music is stupid but it is harmless. Music doesn’t negatively influence anybody who wasn’t already fukked up. Show me a girl who was on her way to become a lawyer but heard “Get it sexy” and decided to start stripping :russ:

And if you feel that way then have smoke for everybody negative. I wanna see videos how you hate basically all rappers. That 21 Savage and Metro video should be dropping next….

“My Choppa Hate nikkas” :mjlol:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm not goin to lie yall. I was at work one day and we were playing the radio. Get it Sexy came on and this tall African breh started dancing to it and reciting the words. The sight of a grown man with scars and everything shouting "get it sexy get it sexy" was a shock to my mental

That's when I knew these songs were demonic and a detriment to society. I told that brother he needed to do a detox immediately