Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
R.7fe1af179da4c7c56b92b90ce91a10a5

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
''She is detrimental to the black community'' regardless of the actual motives behind the video, that comparison is apt. Sexy redd is a working minstrel show and a walking debauchery, she isnt a serious person she promotes degeneracy, lets not mince words here, she is as toxic to the black image as those drill rappers that push that black on black violence nonsense

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It’s nothing wrong with criticizing rappers for their content. But when you focusing in on just one person, shyt starts to not make sense. Cause people been rapping like this. Why is she so focused on sexy red and not female or rap as a whole if it’s that important to her. Also, people love to take all responsibility away from parents during these types of rants. Like if someone tell you sexy red gonna ruin your daughter life that’s disrespectful to you and your parenting skills

Sexy Red is a BET UNCUT caliber artist that has major label backing. Sexy Red would be cool on the BET Uncut but they are PURPOSELY marketing her to the under 18 crowd. Add in the fact that she's non-FBA and she doesn't have the natural filter most black people in America have to know when shyts gone too far and too out of control

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need more black women like this speaking out.

I hate Sexy Redd too. And any black person with an ounce of self respect and dignity should too. Its okay to hate someone. Especially those who harm our community. And she is harming us.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sexy Red is a BET UNCUT caliber artist that has major label backing. Sexy Red would be cool on the BET Uncut but they are PURPOSELY marketing her to the under 18 crowd. Add in the fact that she's non-FBA and she doesn't have the natural filter most black people in America have to know when shyts gone too far and too out of control

Yes, Sexy red is the he worst thing to happen to rap. You nikkas literally just be saying anything. And this woman is a hater like I said

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yes, Sexy red is the he worst thing to happen to rap. You nikkas literally just be saying anything.
Irony is you speaking for me by saying Sexy Red is the worst thing to happen to hip-hop ( something I never said nor insuated)

Followed by "Nikkas literally just be saying anything.". Check the mirror so you can check yourself

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Irony is you speaking for me by saying Sexy Red is the worst thing to happen to hip-hop ( something I never said nor insuated)

Followed by "Nikkas literally just be saying anything.". Check the mirror so you can check yourself

nikka kill yourself. I don’t understand why nikkas feel the need to get sassy with me.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yes, Sexy red is the he worst thing to happen to rap. You nikkas literally just be saying anything. And this woman is a hater like I said
The promotion of her IMAGE is the problem.

Black youth is heavily influenced by hiphop culture and doesn’t have the safeguards in place to push back on the negativity like we did in the past.

In the past older AND younger ppl would push back on trash like this.

Despite what you say, the truth is when you look at the landscape of popular music, Black women are sexualized WAY more than women of other races. This chick is the trashiest of the trashy.

I really don’t use terms like this, but SexyyRed is literally what would be referred to as a “guttersnipe”.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The promotion of her IMAGE is the problem.

Black youth is heavily influenced by hiphop culture and doesn’t have the safeguards in place to push back on the negativity like we did in the past.

In the past older AND younger ppl would push back on trash like this.

Despite what you say, the truth is when you look at the landscape of popular music, Black women are sexualized WAY more than women of other races. This chick is the trashiest of the trashy.

I really don’t use terms like this, but SexyyRed is literally what would be referred to as a “guttersnipe”.

Raise your daughter