Sexyy Red Launches Her Own Brand of Gonorrhea

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always remember that these puppets are PUSHED onto us..... we and the youth are SUBJECTED to them.....we don't choose them.....we have no say so in these Minstrel Show characters who become famous......we are VICTIMS of them.

The powers that be who control the major media outlets don't consult with us and ask for our votes on who we want to become famous next and what music we would like to hear over the airwaves.

Media propaganda is one of the most effective tactics against the black community.

Just like they roll out all these thug and gangbanging/drugdealing rappers to represent black men , they roll out the most whorish , ratchet and masculine female rappers to represent black women on the global stage.

I cringe severely when I hear black people say "it's just entertainment
Lol @ powers that be

It's practically guaranteed some drug money/street nikkas invested the money to put her on. Black ppl engage her content and are likely the main source of demand for her.

If it's embarrassing to see her flaunt it this way then the hood nikka/hoodrat shyt should be denounced across the board. Tired of nikkas propping up Chief Keefs and Future type nikkas then turning into C Delores Tucker on their female counterparts

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Who’s the demographic?

Would it be a joke gift?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In before "labels did this"

Same girl telling your kids being good is worthless. But they invite her to speak in school. This is who is shaping future minds. "It's just entertainment" they said. Neither the Jews or that Arab at Empire or the CIA is responsible for this...

:duck:

You are a tether let Black Americans address this.

Address your homeland.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasty 🤢

It's always the ones that are walking talking stereotypes that get this type of media coverage

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
We don't have time for this shyt.
We have to protect our lineage.
@JohnnyElbow604 is sharing his opinion right now FOR FREE on twitter and look where yalls attention is :hhh:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The Trolling don't sell records and gets old, how they gonna make money then ?

"Them people" pushing her will drop her eventually

:unimpressed:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can’t picture her career going anywhere past 2025, just to be generous. Black women are tired of being misrepresented by these famous ratchet hoes who promote nothing but division of the black community, all while going back home to their mansions with their rapper boyfriends/husbands and their kids.