Coli Brehette Speaks On Sexyy Red

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sassy is lying and saying I said something I never said. Which is what females do, you argue you like a bytch but like Gatorade, I guess it's in you

You sound like a fukking dweeb. Shut ya bytch ass up. If I said this bytch is hating and people need to raise their daughters then that’s what it is. You acting like one of my hoes, just wanna argue

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Neg

You a whole ass c00n to even compare the 2.

Kill yaself.

What’s the difference? Also what’s the difference between sexy red and the city girls, Megan the stallion, Cardi B, Trina, lil Kim, foxy brown, all the male rappers you nikka love to cry about. Raise your kids and maybe you nikkas wouldn’t have to be crying about rappers all day like some hoes

Daps
Reppin
St louis
8Zmjx82.gif

I'm from St Louis and i agree.
This bytch is a CIA operative.
No bytch from North side
St Louis should be trusted with
anything of influence.

UKVu0t8.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Sexy Red is a BET UNCUT caliber artist that has major label backing. Sexy Red would be cool on the BET Uncut but they are PURPOSELY marketing her to the under 18 crowd. Add in the fact that she's non-FBA and she doesn't have the natural filter most black people in America have to know when shyts gone too far and too out of control

:mjlol:Boosie, Kanye would like a word with you

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah she hating just a tad bit :pachaha: she not lying either though
not hating in the slightest
only thing she got wrong is thinking only young girls are her fan base. nope I have met multiple 28+ year old women who listen to shorty and sing her tunes

and if you ask why, their dumbasses will say "shes authentic" :mjlol:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Part of her rant was telling parents to talk to their kids, which, yeah. Basically even if Sexyy Red is toxic she's only going to influence the kids that don't have parents to teach them that shyt either 1. shouldnt be taken to heart or 2. is just entertainment

I hate all this toxic shyt in rap but its just another battle our people seem to have given up

br82186

Superstar
Daps
To the people saying that "there was ____ artist, and no one said anything", no one said anything because there was a balance. For every thot artist, you had an artist take wasn't doing that.

Now you have to say something since every female (99 percent of them) want to be clones.

And to the people saying raise your daughter, shut the fcck up! Easy to raise a child, but they'll still give in to peer pressure and temptation