Coli Brehette Speaks On Sexyy Red

Tair

Superstar
Daps
value your image or have it used as a weapon against you & yours..........*

We should expect to have types like Sexy Red. What some smart cultures/people do to counteract that is ostracization and promoting those types who are either better or exemplary. They focus less on the negative aspects of their culture and focus & promote the positives.

Take this site as an example, more people will post in a "I hate Sexy Red" thread than they would a thread about about an artist that isn't ratchet. And ratchet artists like Sexy Red want that type of engagement. More attention on her, less on what people claim they want promoted.

:francis:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Countdown to some azzhole posting Lucille Bogan thinking he cooking Talmbout, "it's been going on forever. Sexxy Redd didnt event it see. Raise your kids"

like it's some poignant checkmate. Same cyclical ass debates with the usual suspects playing devils advocate and insinuating everybody else is blowing this way out of proportion and should let the person being scrutinized "cook" or risk being a "hater" or "hypocrite".

That bytch sucks
her voice is grating, hers bars are non-existent, she has a man face and a below average body, her whole brand is walking billboard for black debauchery that clearly targets kids.

shes's being bankrolled by some white executive of a billion dollar media company to be used as an instrument/agent of chaos (clearly a plant)

This peak of this bytch existence should have been squabbling with the staff members @ Waffle House in bumfukk Arkansas after getting off a 5 hour shift at Dollar Tree. Aint nothing super star about this MF. Completely lame, sub-average, rudimentary rachet garbage. Unremarkable in every way.

Cardi = Charismatic+voice+looks+makes sonically appealing music
Meg= Fine ass weeb/blerd who can bar bytches up
Glorilla- Cute, deceptively intelligent despite seeming like the queen of the ratchets, and actually talking bout real shyt. She talks that shyt just as good as the aforementioned two.

Ice Spice should just do OnlyFans or co-host something o , She's not a completely irredeemable person from what I seen. I think she looks good, but the rap shyt aint it. I also get the hunch she's a fake ratchet, she's cosplaying one with the only distinction being her gimmicky orange afro. She aint on none of that shyt she be talking in them songs.

Sexy Red -

triple-h-disgusted.gif

Daps
imagine psychoanalyzing with paragraphs and paragraphs on someone you don't think should have the attention.
if i can avoid drake for all this time, what is yall excuse. like seriously, what's your damage?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Some TLR posters are insane:heh: How is this the problem?

She was born and raised in St Louis, grew up listening to American artists, and all her inspirations are American. There isn't much info on her background beyond this publicly out there.
that was the equivalent of white folks automatically commenting “usual suspects ” on a crime post… with no available mugshot :mjlol:

He snuck it in clean too lmaooo.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just sit back and take note of the posters hollering "raise your kids better" or "change the station"...or the Coli classic "this shyt has been going on forever"...like that's supposed to make it alright.

Raise your kids, means you can’t blame rappers for all that’s wrong with the youth. It starts at home. If Sexy Red turned your daughter to a thot that’s says more about your parenting skill than the influence of rap music.