Cleveland or Louisville for relocation

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Cleveland is not as bad as people make in my opinion. Ohio city alone would make me pick Cleveland over Louisville.

But nightlife in Louisville appeared better from what I saw when I was there.

Cleveland comes off as dead in most of the city. Also food wise I’m not sure. Cleveland food scene needs a lot of work. Cleveland in my opinion had the worst soul food I ever tried.

Ohio City for those who don't know is a fun neighborhood in CLE

Ohio City is a trendy dining and entertainment hub centered on the main strip of West 25th Street, with high-end cocktail bars and beer gardens, alongside fashionable vegan bistros and gourmet farm-to-table restaurants. West Side Market has stalls for specialty foods like smoked meats, baked goods and handmade ice-cream, while indie craft stores and galleries line side streets near the neoclassical Carnegie Library. ― Google
Founded: March 3, 1836

Last edited:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I have fam in Cleveland and my girl is from there

The negatives

1. The city neighborhoods not the suburbs is complete shyt.. it’s like many nikkas enjoy the negative/ depression life

2. If he looking for a woman without a kid or two… good luck… I see what nikkas be doing when it’s cold 9 months out the year

3. For me is wasn’t enough real black soul food spots like I see in Chicago or Detroit or St Louis since it is Midwest

4. No music scene

The positives

1. Like I mentioned before, u can drive to Detroit within 2 hours, Toronto within 4 hours and Chicago five hours away .

2. Nice looking suburban areas, south Euclid, Beachwood, pepper pike.. I heard the west side is nice but it’s more white

3. Cost of living beats Cali by far

4. Some nice ass breakfast spots and nice parks to walk/exercise

5. Traffic isn’t that bad compared to other big cities

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Cleveland comes off as dead in most of the city. Also food wise I’m not sure. Cleveland food scene needs a lot of work. Cleveland in my opinion had the worst soul food I ever tried.

you remember where you went?

Shaker hts, close to shaker square is the most affordable part of shaker. I aint lived in cleveland in a decade so, it might have changed, but since it the closest part to the city of cleveland, it probably hasnt.

If you dont want a shyt ton of snow dumped on your head cuz of lake, then dont doit. I personally think cleveland is cool city, but i'm NEVER living there again. :hubie:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
you remember where you went?

Shaker hts, close to shaker square is the most affordable part of shaker. I aint lived in cleveland in a decade so, it might have changed, but since it the closest part to the city of cleveland, it probably hasnt.

If you dont want a shyt ton of snow dumped on your head cuz of lake, then dont doit. I personally think cleveland is cool city, but i'm NEVER living there again. :hubie:
Imma go through my Uber account and pull up the spots and type them later. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next door to the Gold Room Steak house place

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Imma go through my Uber account and pull up the spots and type them later. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next door to the Gold Room Steak house place

Shame you didnt get out to some of the land mark downtown hotels or other unique stays

rc_cleveland_street_view_v1

metropolitan-at-the-9.jpg

f47df0867f64bf06dcdc1b9c8c8df843f0d4304f