Judge rules Breonna Taylor's boyfriend caused her death, throws out major charges against ex-Louisville officers

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
shyt like this is the reason why I waited as long as I did owning a firearm. There's no consistency and a fear that protecting yourself will lead to gray areas like this. This particular case seems like an open a shut case the police is responsible for her death point blank. How the fukk was the BF supposed to know he was shooting at the cops where they broke into his house in error.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, this true story is a mess. And the media, especially black media, did a number on black people with misinformation in the very beginning.
So it was hard for people to know the real truth about everything leading up to that night. And everything that happened that night.

And by the time some truth comes out, the people are too far gone to know what's real.

I can stand cops, so I'd never defend them on anything. This is more of an indictment on media and how they just want to incite us.

This article still doesn't have real information in it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, this true story is a mess. And the media, especially black media, did a number on black people with misinformation in the very beginning.
So it was hard for people to know the real truth about everything leading up to that night. And everything that happened that night.

And by the time some truth comes out, the people are too far gone to know what's real.

I can stand cops, so I'd never defend them on anything. This is more of an indictment on media and how they just want to incite us.

This article still doesn't have real information in it.

Can you elaborate on the misinformation?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Can you elaborate on the misinformation?

Yea... Definitely.
I followed the story from the beginning but didn't wanna do any digging cause it's hard once something first happens.

But when the when the story first came out the main thing was she was killed sleeping in her bed.
And there was a mistake with the warrant or the address. And the person they were looking for was already locked up.
The police didn't knock and barged in.

Ok so by the time the story starts to get clear a bit, the main false narrative is already running.
And people were already upset.

Then the story changed a bit to the current bf, Mr. Walker shot at the police because someone barged in, no one knocked. But somehow Breonna got shot like 10x.
I didn't know how he would be the one shooting but she got shot so many times but he didn't.

Early on I found the body cam footage from that night. The boyfriend is being detained and he is distraught but he says that they heard the banging on the door by the police, but they didn't hear anyone say who it was.
The police asked him who was shooting. He said his girlfriend was shooting and they also asked him where was the gun.
(This part still isn't being addressed because they are still saying he was shooting)

Also, them putting her name on the warrant was not an accident.
If you read the NY times article, they keep mentioning something like "she was turning her life around" referring to Breonna Taylor.
This is because she was having major dealings with her ex boyfriend who was in prison at the time for drugs. And the police had reason to believe that he was getting drug packages to her home and stashing money for him there.
This is because he was speaking on a jail call about Breonna. Which I heard him tell his new girlfriend that he keeps money in Breonnas home.
Also, she was being monitored by the police because a car that was registered to her was seen making stops by places the police believed were his stash houses.

There is a lot more information that was kept from the public. But this situation wasn't some cut and dry cops doing people dirty type thing.

This was more of a situation that I've seen so many times that a decent chick likes to fck with thugs and gets caught up in a life that has consequences. Somebody might buss in your door, either the cops or jack boys.
But the media always skews the truth to incite nikkaz cause they know nikkaz are dumb AF.

Now the situation with the warrant that the article in OP is referring to, I believe stems from them trying to get sufficient evidence from a postal investigation proving she was getting packages for him. But for someone reason the postal inspectors weren't cooperating with the police department and I think the police department made up information just to get the warrant anyway.
(That part is still confusing to me because there isn't a lot of information on exactly what happened)

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This was a conservative ronald reagan appointed federal judge and you both siders are still shameless about blocking and tackling for trump. its shameful

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This one is on FBAs. Cali Blacks wouldn't allow cacs to play like this in their face. No way. They would turn this bytch upside down. Probably thinking Kenneth Walker is guilty as well like some c00ns

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea... Definitely.
I followed the story from the beginning but didn't wanna do any digging cause it's hard once something first happens.

But when the when the story first came out the main thing was she was killed sleeping in her bed.
And there was a mistake with the warrant or the address. And the person they were looking for was already locked up.
The police didn't knock and barged in.

Ok so by the time the story starts to get clear a bit, the main false narrative is already running.
And people were already upset.

Then the story changed a bit to the current bf, Mr. Walker shot at the police because someone barged in, no one knocked. But somehow Breonna got shot like 10x.
I didn't know how he would be the one shooting but she got shot so many times but he didn't.

Early on I found the body cam footage from that night. The boyfriend is being detained and he is distraught but he says that they heard the banging on the door by the police, but they didn't hear anyone say who it was.
The police asked him who was shooting. He said his girlfriend was shooting and they also asked him where was the gun.
(This part still isn't being addressed because they are still saying he was shooting)

Also, them putting her name on the warrant was not an accident.
If you read the NY times article, they keep mentioning something like "she was turning her life around" referring to Breonna Taylor.
This is because she was having major dealings with her ex boyfriend who was in prison at the time for drugs. And the police had reason to believe that he was getting drug packages to her home and stashing money for him there.
This is because he was speaking on a jail call about Breonna. Which I heard him tell his new girlfriend that he keeps money in Breonnas home.
Also, she was being monitored by the police because a car that was registered to her was seen making stops by places the police believed were his stash houses.

There is a lot more information that was kept from the public. But this situation wasn't some cut and dry cops doing people dirty type thing.

This was more of a situation that I've seen so many times that a decent chick likes to fck with thugs and gets caught up in a life that has consequences. Somebody might buss in your door, either the cops or jack boys.
But the media always skews the truth to incite nikkaz cause they know nikkaz are dumb AF.

Now the situation with the warrant that the article in OP is referring to, I believe stems from them trying to get sufficient evidence from a postal investigation proving she was getting packages for him. But for someone reason the postal inspectors weren't cooperating with the police department and I think the police department made up information just to get the warrant anyway.
(That part is still confusing to me because there isn't a lot of information on exactly what happened)

Sounds like they made shyt up to get a warrant. Another cop already flipped on them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Appointed by Reagan.

Mf still ruining our lives from beyond the grave

Another case of doing dystopian shyt they claim only China does
but you still have people on this forum asking why voting against the right matters.

they can't see the plays that will reign over the rest of their natural lives being put into motion.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt like this is the reason why I waited as long as I did owning a firearm. There's no consistency and a fear that protecting yourself will lead to gray areas like this. This particular case seems like an open a shut case the police is responsible for her death point blank. How the fukk was the BF supposed to know he was shooting at the cops where they broke into his house in error.

Old ass conservative cracker wants to uphold the right of police to kill us in an extrajudicial manner. Police accountability will be a hard fight.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. What do you think Kamala will do regarding this issue if elected?
I think depending on if the Congress and the Senate is controlled by the dems she will tweak the Justice system to track Agency hopping race soldiers, Maybe de certify agencies for federal funding based on a number of brutality cases and maybe seek some kind of professional cerification process which will help deputize local cops how any federal LEO can make arrests for any crime in DC.

This will be symbolic and easy to get around but it will make it easier to punish bad cops if they decide it's politically expedient to do so.

Take the cops in this situation They were " Punished" but they want to maintain the moreale and the ability to do no knock raids for poorly trained race soldiers so "punish" them openly then wait a while and quietly unpunish them.

The troops are happy and the public is happy #bothsides got their symbolic victories.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Old ass conservative cracker wants to uphold the right of police to kill us in an extrajudicial manner. Police accountability will be a hard fight.
shyt is political say what you want you notice now the Police unions ain't going on camera defending every race soldier incident no matter how blatant?

because they realize that makes them look crazy and local governments can weaken the unions over time. So they fall back and send a lawyer to negotiate punishments but don't demand every race soldier keep their badges because that makes them look too crazy considering every other Union can't save you when an employee commits gross negligence.