Judge rules Breonna Taylor's boyfriend caused her death, throws out major charges against ex-Louisville officers

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Just thought, more credence to the 2nd amendment only being there for protection against black people. Took another black man defending himself for another massive reach.

Word to Gerald Horne

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like they made shyt up to get a warrant. Another cop already flipped on them.

Yea... I think the stuff the made up was about evidence from the post office. I feel like I remember seeing that awhile ago.
But everything else was legit.
They was trying to take 3ppl down. The main dude, and his brother and Breonna for helping

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea... I think the stuff the made up was about evidence from the post office. I feel like I remember seeing that awhile ago.
But everything else was legit.
They was trying to take 3ppl down. The main dude, and his brother and Breonna for helping

The cops fukked up. This Judge's putting his thumb on the scale.

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Disgusting. Judges, DA and police all in lockstep. Only time they criminalise the biggest gang in the country if the evidence and video is insurmountable. If there is an out or if it’s he said she said it’s over. They never see justice.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Judge was juelzing to conclude her boyfriend was the cause of her death and not anything the cops did (like breaking in her house and firing wildly and shooting her)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Appoint federal judges who are less likely to interpret the law this way.

She will do NOTHING...:mjpls: same way she aint do nothing for mitrice richardson...

Kamala has given us NO REASON to believe she would do anything different. What evidence do you have to support that supposition @Professor Emeritus?

They only care about themselves and how they're directly benefiting from it. They refuse to see the forest from the trees. Some of the gains and tangibles they want they won't actually get to enjoy but their descendants will benefit. But they want it for themselves and damn everything else if its not that way.
Bullshyt. The ones directly benefitting are the Democratic trojan horses. There is no money in pro-blackness.

I could argue that what we're seeing rn is a fight between in the individualistic, Boule, pro-Kamala class and everybody else. There are a lot of black voters, like myself, who think that communal pain is what gets us mad enough to demand change.

A good example of individual vs communal pain is the 14th amendment, where slavery is taken from a communal concern to an individual one. Interestingly, taking the individualistic approach, we have more bm in prison that were ever in slavery. The same Boule negro lawyers who fought these cases in the early 20th c no longer fight these cases like they're fighting for their lives... bc they're not. I recently watched a video where the author of The New Jim Crow, Michelle Alexander, explained the prejudices she brought to her job as an ACLU civil rights lawyer and had to overcome. :why:

Them Boule nikkas is compromised. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kamala has given us NO REASON to believe she would do anything different. What evidence do you have to support that supposition @Professor Emeritus?

If you haven't noticed that Democrat-appointed judges interpret the law significantly differently than Republican-appointed judges, then you're not a serious person and there's no reason to continue this conversation with you. The fact that Democratic-appointed judges would be less biased towards the police than Republican-appointed judges was already a given REGARDLESS of who the presidential candidate was. Anyone they picked in the pool of candidates acceptable to confirmation by Democrats would immediately be a better choice than the Federalist Society pool that Trump has been picking from.

In addition, in 2020, Kamala introduced a Senate resolution to abolish qualified immunity:

She also pushed it publicly:

Meanwhile, Trump is accepting endorsements from right-wing police organizations and bragging about how much he's going to protect officers.

Trump contrasted his plans to “launch a war on crime in America” — including promises to protect qualified immunity to protect officers from lawsuits, a pledge to back the death penalty for cop killers and a wide-scale crackdown on drug gangs and their leaders — with what he called “Kamala’s crime wave.”

No offense, but some of the takes you've had this election cycle have been sort of clownish.

Interestingly, taking the individualistic approach, we have more bm in prison that were ever in slavery.

In 1860, 4 million Black people were enslaved out of 4.4 million in the population (91%).

Right now, ~600k Black people out of 42 million are in jail or prison (1.4%).

However you're trying to play with the numbers, it is exceedingly goofy and isn't helping your point.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
In 1860, 4 million Black people were enslaved out of 4.4 million in the population (91%).

Right now, ~600k Black people out of 42 million are in jail or prison (1.4%).

However you're trying to play with the numbers, it is exceedingly goofy and isn't helping your point.
the original stat, by michelle alexander and publicized by john legend iirc, referred to "correctional control" (jail/papers/parole/etc.), not prisons. accounting for those people, the numbers would pan out like @HarlemHottie said by absolute population, but not by share.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the original stat, by michelle alexander and publicized by john legend iirc, referred to "correctional control" (jail/papers/parole/etc.), not prisons. accounting for those people, the numbers would pan out like @HarlemHottie said by absolute population, but not by share.

Even if we broaden "prison" to "Prison, jail, probation, or parole", I don't think the stat would be true anymore. I can't find exact #'s for right now, but looking at the numbers from 7-8 years ago it looks like the total # of Black persons (men and women both) under community supervision had already significantly dropped below 2 million by that point, and I'm pretty sure it's declined even further since then.

And to take "prison, jail, probation or parole" and just lump it all into "prison", then push a stat that requires us to ignore the fact that the population has increased 10x since then, is pretty goofy as I had said.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not playing with shyt. I'm paraphrasing Michelle Alexander because she's a subject matter expert and I'm not doing the research myself. @east got it right, I think.

If you haven't noticed that Democrat-appointed judges interpret the law significantly differently than Republican-appointed judges, then you're not a serious person and there's no reason to continue this conversation with you.

Idgaf what Democrat appointed judges usually do. I've never seen a Democrat giggle at the prospect of locking up black people while speaking to room a wp, so yes, she will receive more scrutiny. You're unserious if you don't think she needs to address this in some way.