Clarence Thomas is a pessimistic separatist black nationalist & thinks racism cant be fixed?!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Black Liberals want to be loved and accepted by the dominant society.

Black Conservatives (outside of evangelism) just want to be left alone.

I’ve always said. Nobody believes in the concept of “good white peoples” more than the Black Liberal and the Black Christian. Which is why the church is used as such a huge political vehicle for these elections.

I met Clarence Thomas at a Wegmans outside of D.C. years ago. He was walking around the produce section dressed head to toe in Washington Capitals gear. :mjlol:

He had a heavy :mjpls: aura around him.

Black conservatives are wedded to the concept of worshipping the white socio economic construct.

There is a reason why black conservatives run with the patriotism mumbo jumbo and are servile as fukk towards white conservatives

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He never participated in oral arguments because it’s a dog and pony show. Cases are typically decided well before and the justices speak just to grand stand. Also, if you’d read CT’s opinions, he would often reach the same conclusions as Scalia but via completely different reasoning.

That sounds somewhat like the entire Trump cabinet, who took jobs in departments they believe should be abolished and ran them like it. This board has significant smoke for politicians that fight the good fight until they can act and choose not to. Why the pass for him?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That sounds somewhat like the entire Trump cabinet, who took jobs in departments they believe should be abolished and ran them like it. This board has significant smoke for politicians that fight the good fight until they can act and choose not to. Why the pass for him?

Because the conservative posters on this board dont view black people as fully human and desire us to fail/be at the bottom of the economic and political scrap heap

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Precedent in the court is created through written word, not spoken. To say he's negligent at his job shows a misunderstanding of what a Supreme Court justice does. He's one of the most prolific writers on the bench.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Black conservatives are wedded to the concept of worshipping the white socio economic construct.

Yeah I agree. It’s because so many of them have prospered off the construct as individuals. They have the “I did it, why can’t you?” mentality.

A lot of African and West Indian immigrants have a similar mindset.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
*only read the 1st page*

but its not too far off from how a lot of black people that lean right think

They essentially believe black folks need to do it on their own...and not beg white people

with that comes cleaning up your own mess...which a lot of us have issue with (crime, education, etc...)

sad truth is politics separates black people...and unless you play for the right team (the left) youre considered a sellout

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I've been watching some Sowell videos on YouTube and he's another that I can't understand why he isn't more popular. His viewpoints definitely go against the conventional black thinking of 'Democrats can do no wrong and are always the lesser evil' but just like Thomas, I can't deny or say his thoughts and opinions are wrong. Especially when he speaks about white liberals

White MSM doesn't want him to be known.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree. It’s because so many of them have prospered off the construct as individuals. They have the “I did it, why can’t you?” mentality.

A lot of African and West Indian immigrants have a similar mindset.

And they are usually the quickest to complain about racism once it happens to them.

I have a colleague just like this

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sewell is a gem. But he did support Reagan and loosely (afaik) supported that bs Reaganomics. Other than that, most of his talks on economic policy from as far back as the 80s have basically been shown to be absolutely spot on decades later. His views on Minimum Wage and price control are easy to work backwards from a business standpoint, and to see how government basically fukked people over ignoring him and others is something else.
I imagine Sowell as opposing white colonialism. The notion that liberal whites feel they know better than black folks and need to make decisions for them.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been watching some Sowell videos on YouTube and he's another that I can't understand why he isn't more popular. His viewpoints definitely go against the conventional black thinking of 'Democrats can do no wrong and are always the lesser evil' but just like Thomas, I can't deny or say his thoughts and opinions are wrong. Especially when he speaks about white liberals

Sewell isn't popular partly because he's an outspoken black man that never trusted white liberals. In some vein he is similar to Malcolm X that constantly warned about the danger of trusting people that promise you one thing then do another.

Sewell's real roadblock is that unless you like economics and finance, most of what he says won't penetrate the mind deep enough. The typical American has the attention span of a rat in a mouse trap set up by politicians promising free cheese. Sad to say but Sewell is too "heavy" for many of us.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black Liberals want to be loved and accepted by the dominant society.

Black Conservatives (outside of evangelism) just want to be left alone.

I’ve always said. Nobody believes in the concept of “good white peoples” more than the Black Liberal and the Black Christian. Which is why the church is used as such a huge political vehicle for these elections.

I met Clarence Thomas at a Wegmans outside of D.C. years ago. He was walking around the produce section dressed head to toe in Washington Capitals gear. :mjlol:

He had a heavy :mjpls: aura around him.

Clarence Thomas rocking hockey team para :russ:

Guess he really wants to add to the rhetoric out there about him
:dead: