Clarence Thomas is a pessimistic separatist black nationalist & thinks racism cant be fixed?!

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stay obsessed with black people you sick piece of shyt.
Lets judge just how feminine your logic is. Lets say I posted my proof of being black. Would it change your emotional namecalling posts towards me? Go ahead and do everything except answer the question........like a female.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lets judge just how feminine your logic is. Lets say I posted my proof of being black. Would it change your emotional namecalling posts towards me? Go ahead and do everything except answer the question........like a female.

:bryan: You are scared of black people in real life, this is your only experience into the black experience you sad sack of shyt.

Ill call you whatever I want little bytch

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Boy When i say i know yall, I KNOW Y'ALL :russ:

There it is.

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Love it when cacs expose themselves as the trash that they are

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Of course we have to hate Him when we are in our teens, maybe early 20 and want to say he's a c00n .

But after READING and understanding and rejecting the forced upon views , ... that common black liberalism feed to us by enemies aka white liberals we learn better

Then we notice that eventually anyone still saying he's a c00n, is in fact, a Sambo minded intersectionalist.

I don't agree with all his views ...or his choice in 2nd wife,. But I agree with his Developed POV and I love his writings and life experience.
I disagree with 99% of his conclusions, but his rationale is essentially modern Tariq Nasheed and even ADOS. An aversion to politics and complete nihilism. Its amazing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He didn’t even ask a question for over a decade and voted whatever Scalia did. fukk Clarence Thomas. He’s a disgrace to Thurgood Marshall seat. Clarence fought “the good fight” until he got in position to actually do something. Y’all shyt on Kamala Harris for life for the same thing.
The way white people assume they can't read what he wrote is kinda wild though

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have no idea what’s the goal you’re going for in this thread. All prominent black conservatives started out the same way. This shyt is not new and all of these views from 50 years ago isn’t in practice with his modern votes and legal opinions. You’re clearly unfamiliar with every dynamic here.
I'm not a conservative. I think we've demonstrated that over the years.

I'm saying that even among black conservatives, his viewpoints aren't the same as the buffonish bullshyt you see from Candace Owens or even Larry Elder.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I sincerely don't mean to derail the thread and OP, please let me know if you want me to delete this post.

But low key, I suspect Jesse Peterson to be on the same type of time except he took the troll approach.

nah, Jesse Lee Peterson is WAY more of a c00n. JLP is wholly invested in white success :heh:

If this view on Clarence Thomas is accurate, then he'd hate JLP.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nihilist? I think that's a bit strong.

I do believe he's incredibly selfish. I've always thought that about him.
Agreed. I think he saw how little he could do and just threw his hands up. It happens to damn near every black business corporate exec too :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I explained this a while back in my white nationalist and thread.

MANY Black folks don't see white ppl as hurdles to be overcome. They just want to be left alone. And many white ppl agree. They don't want to utilize violence or use levers of government etc against Black ppl even though they hold racist views. If they gained power they would probably even support ensuring the US govt provides whatever material/financial support to Black community is necessary.

The crazy thing will be watching ppl in these groups build together - which I believe in inevitable bc of how political coalitions are shifting (as Black ppl become more willing to withold support from Dems).

And absolutely, ppl who live their lives within mainstream media/political circles would never see this phenomenon.
Republicans will always be too racist for most black people to vote for them. And republicans are getting more aggressively racist than even during the Bush years.

Obama was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I think things will get WAY worse.