Clarence Thomas is a pessimistic separatist black nationalist & thinks racism cant be fixed?!

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When he saw an interracial couple strolling on campus, he’d loudly demand, “Do I see a black woman with a white man? How could that be?” Until 1986, when Thomas met Virginia Lamp, who is white and would become his second wife, he opposed interracial sex and marriage.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

:troll:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sincerely don't mean to derail the thread and OP, please let me know if you want me to delete this post.

But low key, I suspect Jesse Peterson to be on the same type of time except he took the troll approach.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Damn

En3hQSoXIAAl0gu
Sounds like a Coli breh.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ That did not sit well with some Jewish leaders. Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, said attempts to distinguish the messenger from the message ''only legitimized Farrakhan`s overall message of hate.''

As Kingfish used to say on ''Amos `n` Andy,'' brother Clarence got a heap of `splainin` to do. Unlike Kingfish, Thomas should get a chance to do his explaining in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

That`s progress.
see how chess is played. You are not allowed to have nuanced disagreement with people. They try to force you into paths by denouncing this person and that person and at the end of the path you fall into a square box. Same shyt with cancel culture today. If you like. DaBaby song you are a homophobe. If you like a Tory Lanez song you hate black women. If you agree with a Clarence Thomas point, you are a koon.if you agree with a Farrakhan point, you are am antisemite. No nuance shall be tolerated. Every one trying to box in your mind to control it. Once you are in a neat box, and are scared to get out, scared to speak up, they can ship these boxes filled with people pretty much where they want. Lead them to vote whatever they want. Lead them to champion whatever cause or policy they want. Lead them to hate whoever they want. Lead them to spend their money where ever they want...

"They" refers to whoever the strategy applies to. it's not about Zionists or lgbtq or feminists. Conservatives do it to. Fox news has used this playbook for decades from the other side.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:coffee: Anybody who watched his popular documentary film that was released last year knows that he was a pro-black in college:

Last edited:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
He didn’t even ask a question for over a decade and voted whatever Scalia did. fukk Clarence Thomas. He’s a disgrace to Thurgood Marshall seat. Clarence fought “the good fight” until he got in position to actually do something. Y’all shyt on Kamala Harris for life for the same thing.
He never participated in oral arguments because it’s a dog and pony show. Cases are typically decided well before and the justices speak just to grand stand. Also, if you’d read CT’s opinions, he would often reach the same conclusions as Scalia but via completely different reasoning.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I explained this a while back in my white nationalist and thread.

MANY Black folks don't see white ppl as hurdles to be overcome. They just want to be left alone. And many white ppl agree. They don't want to utilize violence or use levers of government etc against Black ppl even though they hold racist views. If they gained power they would probably even support ensuring the US govt provides whatever material/financial support to Black community is necessary.

The crazy thing will be watching ppl in these groups build together - which I believe in inevitable bc of how political coalitions are shifting (as Black ppl become more willing to withold support from Dems).

And absolutely, ppl who live their lives within mainstream media/political circles would never see this phenomenon.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I believe in nuance and I believe in disqualifiers. Having a white woman is a disqualifier and puts you in the c00n category as a neccesity. If you have a white woman,you have been assimilated and comprimised.
CT’s first wife was black and he has a black son :manny:

dude was way older in life when he married Ginny Thomas. I consider that happenstance

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Look at the feminine tough guy. I should be on your ignore list but You love to hate me

your pale ass would cross the street if I was walking your way, this kind of talk is funny coming from a punk bytch like yourself :mjlol: