Clarence Thomas trying to dismantle the OSHA

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Courts trying to roll everything back to the onset of the Industrial Revolution. :francis:
They know Trump gonna lose in November it’s why they rushed to overturn shyt so quick.. they only had a small window..

If they knew Trump was winning in Nov they wouldn’t have been in a rush… when they bushed roe v wade the gop paid dearly for it at the ballot box…. They will pay dearly in November

It’s no coincidence of the bushing of conservatism right wing you just saw in the United Kingdom elections a couple nights ago..

You will see the gop get absolutely moley whopped in November.. Reproductive rights are on the ballot in Arkansas… GOP gonna lost a lot of seats in that state

You think I’m bullshytting? Just check when Alabama Supreme Court bushed IVF… A democrat won a state house seat in deep red Huntsville… That’s how bad it is for the gop..

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They know Trump gonna lose in November it’s why they rushed to overturn shyt so quick.. they only had a small window..

If they knew Trump was winning in Nov they wouldn’t have been in a rush… when they bushed roe v wade the gop paid dearly for it at the ballot box…. They will pay dearly in November

It’s no coincidence of the bushing of conservatism right wing you just saw in the United Kingdom elections a couple nights ago..

You will see the gop get absolutely moley whopped in November.. Reproductive rights are on the ballot in Arkansas… GOP gonna lost a lot of seats in that state

You think I’m bullshytting? Just check when Alabama Supreme Court bushed IVF… A democrat won a state house seat in deep red Huntsville… That’s how bad it is for the gop..
I will say: I don't think that's quite it yet. They punted on a handful of issues they could have unleashed the flutes on (and you can tell that some of them wanted to): milfepristone and expanding standing in abortion cases, shredding what remains of agency deference, strengthening qualified immunity for state and federal cops, weakening labor protections, using anti-discrimination laws to invalidate diversity initiatives, etc.