Cinemablend's Top 30 Superhero Movie List

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So has there been a Coli CBM list ? @MartyMcFly could make the thread :leon:

Me and @steadyrighteous talked about it. He wants to do it for the sheer fukkery and because it would go in the rafters. I want to do it so I can sit back and be a smart ass about it. Probably should happen tho. Plus we could complain about our own shyt rather than complaining about other people

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Me and @steadyrighteous talked about it. He wants to do it for the sheer fukkery and because it would go in the rafters. I want to do it so I can sit back and be a smart ass about it. Probably should happen tho. Plus we could complain about our own shyt rather than complaining about other people

:jbhmm:

It would have to be simple. The end result would be a Top 20/25.

1. Every person lists their Top 10 in order.
2. #1 is worth 10 points. #10 is worth 1
3. After a set amount of time (month?) OP takes the results and tallys 'em

I guess with the sheer amount of movies there will probably end up being 25 or more that get some sort of vote, thus resulting in a Top 25 or Top 20

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

:wow: :banderas:the fukkery that thread would cause. If ya'll do it, posters got to take each other off ignore though and get it in for the culture :mjgrin:.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Deadpool :mjlol: great theater experience but has no replay value. I know most have come to loathe it but TDKR is top 10 :martin: let one flaw ruin a whole movies worth a greatness for you breh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:jbhmm:

It would have to be simple. The end result would be a Top 20/25.

1. Every person lists their Top 10 in order.
2. #1 is worth 10 points. #10 is worth 1
3. After a set amount of time (month?) OP takes the results and tallys 'em

I guess with the sheer amount of movies there will probably end up being 25 or more that get some sort of vote, thus resulting in a Top 25 or Top 20

Yeah same rules as always. Just going to need more time to tally and probably a team lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjpls: only one I saw that couldn't be overlooked (Bane being a henchmen), that and how Bruce got back to the city :patrice:

There are pacing issues, plot holes, character shyt that doesn't line up and logic issues that don't line up with what Nolan paved out in the beginning with batman begins. There's good there but the sloppiness buries it. For me anyway. So yeah no way would I put it top 10

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There are pacing issues, plot holes, character shyt that doesn't line up and logic issues that don't line up with what Nolan paved out in the beginning with batman begins. There's good there but the sloppiness buries it. For me anyway. So yeah no way would I put it top 10
I can understand that, i will admit TDKR was the best theater experience I've ever had and one of my most watched movies so I may be subjective, I do have Begins over TDKR as well it's just I have all 3 Nolan flicks in my top 10 :jawalrus:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can understand that, i will admit TDKR was the best theater experience I've ever had and one of my most watched movies so I may be subjective, I do have Begins over TDKR as well it's just I have all 3 Nolan flicks in my top 10 :jawalrus:

It's hard to be objective about any film because it's a personal experience so I feel you. It's why I rail against people bytching and moaning about lists when it's all personal