Cinemablend's Top 30 Superhero Movie List

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The only thing predictable is your recent obsession with making threads about trash lists.

IGN Top 100 TV Shows: Agree or Disagree?
Hollywood Reporter's Top 50 Comic Book Movie Performances
Cinemablend's Top 30 Superhero Movie List

tJKlWOL.gif
that was an amazing throw :whoo:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
No Blade?!?!?!!?

The Movie that showed Marvel that comic book movies can be profitable and successful

GTFOH with this trash:camby:

Don't wanna have even 1 black hero on there smh

Facts.

Blade wasn't even marketed as a comic book superhero I remember. It was sold as action/horror. A lot of my friends at the time didn't even know who he was until I pulled out a copy of his 1st appearance in Tomb Of Dracula from my stash.
I think the first X-Men film gets too much credit for getting the Marvel ball rolling when it was this film.:stopitslime:
I do remember that when Blade debuted, it was no. 1 at the box office 2 weeks in a row. That's gotta be worth something.:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Phantom was GARBAGE. I watched it a few months ago; holy shyt was that movie boring. And a little bit racist.

The Shadow is terrible too, but it's bad in an entertaining way. The first 15-20 minutes are like a great-bad movie masterpiece.

Phantom has its issues definitely. I love it tho. Absolutely love it. The shadow too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Because I know how this place is and it's an actual discussion started rather than you ranting and raving with that head so far up your ass your eyes are filled with shyt.

Calm down have a coke and a smile and go play somewhere. Notice most of us actually discuss the lists while you sit and say "boo hoo they disagree with me" then you go pout in the corner somewhere waiting for a parent to take you out of timeout. You can always just keep ignoring them like you already do, call me and everyone else plebes, and tell us how your opinion reigns supreme. Cool.
:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The flashback scenes hurt Deadpool's pacing imo. Wade's past wasn't nearly as entertaining as what was going on in his present. Also, when it comes to its high praise, I think a lot of people were just amazed at seeing a meta, raunchy, vulgar superhero film. In the kiddie/preteen superhero landscape we're in now, a movie like this will shine.

What about them jokes and that final villain though?:mjgrin:

Avengers needs to fall all the way back. Still don't understand why ppl liked that trash :hhh:

So.... when you say trash.... just curious are you really putting it on the same level or field as Catwoman, Jonah Hex, Spiderman 3, Suicide Squad, Wanted, Batman Forever, Elecktra, and Fantastic 4 reboot?:gucci:

Martha

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any list gotta start with the dark knight or Logan in any order. Then
What about them jokes and that final villain though?:mjgrin:

So.... when you say trash.... just curious are you really putting it on the same level or field as Catwoman, Jonah Hex, Spiderman 3, Suicide Squad, Wanted, Batman Forever, Elecktra, and Fantastic 4 reboot?:gucci:

Martha
Nah it's not like actual trash like those but I don't think it was a good movie. Those where like legitimate 1/10s. The avengers was like a 5.5. But people act like it was a 9/10 so I just naturally hate it even more

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Any list gotta start with the dark knight or Logan in any order. Then

Nah it's not like actual trash like those but I don't think it was a good movie. Those where like legitimate 1/10s. The avengers was like a 5.5. But people act like it was a 9/10 so I just naturally hate it even more

I just think for a COMIC BOOK movie

Key words being COMIC and BOOK

I do feel it brought to life many of the things that I've read on pages or seen in cartoons and loved and I thought it did it pretty good in the execution.

I do respect the opinions of peeps that love the more serious real word shyt, I feel it terribly limits the world and I dont really care too much to see The Sopranos, The Godfather, Citizen Kane in a costume on film.

I dont think its worth getting "too real" if its gonna be at the expense of keeping it in a box

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just think for a COMIC BOOK movie

Key words being COMIC and BOOK

I do feel it brought to life many of the things that I've read on pages or seen in cartoons and loved and I thought it did it pretty good in the execution.

I do respect the opinions of peeps that love the more serious real word shyt, I feel it terribly limits the world and I dont really care too much to see The Sopranos, The Godfather, Citizen Kane in a costume on film.

I dont think its worth getting "too real" if its gonna be at the expense of keeping it in a box

Martha

I got the first part of what you're saying but you lost me at the end. It's been a day so my bad for that but what do you mean?