Cinemablend's Top 30 Superhero Movie List

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually just find Deadpool fascinating.

Like the love it gets while it still some how does or has some of the so called "flaws" TRUE Marvel films have.... but no one shyts on it the way they get on the Marvel films.

Its like the rules changed

Martha

The flashback scenes hurt Deadpool's pacing imo. Wade's past wasn't nearly as entertaining as what was going on in his present. Also, when it comes to its high praise, I think a lot of people were just amazed at seeing a meta, raunchy, vulgar superhero film. In the kiddie/preteen superhero landscape we're in now, a movie like this will shine.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think the list is trash per say bit no Blade...nah that's bullshyt for me right there.

I feel that. But at the end of the day that's their list and how they feel. If they don't fukk with blade as hard as the other 30 then they don't. This isn't science which is all I'm trying to say. I understand how you feel and feeling like something you fukk with isn't represented is not cool but ultimately it's how these three felt. That's the beauty of art. Two people can look at the exact same thing and get different reads on it or have different opinions. Blade wouldn't be on my list but blade 2 might. Age of ultron would be nowhere near my list but teenage mutant ninja turtles would. It happens man. None of this stuff is definitive even tho writers will say they are just for fun but they understand it's not and that lists are made for conversation.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Avengers needs to fall all the way back. Still don't understand why ppl liked that trash :hhh:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I feel that. But at the end of the day that's their list and how they feel. If they don't fukk with blade as hard as the other 30 then they don't. This isn't science which is all I'm trying to say. I understand how you feel and feeling like something you fukk with isn't represented is not cool but ultimately it's how these three felt. That's the beauty of art. Two people can look at the exact same thing and get different reads on it or have different opinions. Blade wouldn't be on my list but blade 2 might. Age of ultron would be nowhere near my list but teenage mutant ninja turtles would. It happens man. None of this stuff is definitive even tho writers will say they are just for fun but they understand it's not and that lists are made for conversation.

Yeah you right! You gotta make that thread so we can make a top 25-30 list. :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So so predictable :russ:

You all know there's no way every one of you would ever agree on a list right? Therefore it will always be trash to someone right? :russ:

The only thing predictable is your recent obsession with making threads about trash lists.

IGN Top 100 TV Shows: Agree or Disagree?
Hollywood Reporter's Top 50 Comic Book Movie Performances
Cinemablend's Top 30 Superhero Movie List

tJKlWOL.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Because I know how this place is and it's an actual discussion started rather than you ranting and raving with that head so far up your ass your eyes are filled with shyt.

Calm down have a coke and a smile and go play somewhere. Notice most of us actually discuss the lists while you sit and say "boo hoo they disagree with me" then you go pout in the corner somewhere waiting for a parent to take you out of timeout. You can always just keep ignoring them like you already do, call me and everyone else plebes, and tell us how your opinion reigns supreme. Cool.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Because I know how this place is and it's an actual discussion started rather than you ranting and raving with that head so far up your ass your eyes are filled with shyt.

Calm down have a coke and a smile and go play somewhere. Notice most of us actually discuss the lists while you sit and say "boo hoo they disagree with me" then you go pout in the corner somewhere waiting for a parent to take you out of timeout. You can always just keep ignoring them like you already do, call me and everyone else plebes, and tell us how your opinion reigns supreme. Cool.

Oh, do fukk off with your whiny crybaby act.:russell:

You can't make an opening post like this:
@steadyrighteous you asked for it, you got it:banderas:

30 Best Superhero Movies, Ranked - CINEMABLEND

Let the fukkery begin

*trash list I removed for space and brain cell saving*

Let the bytching begin

Have your first own response in the thread be this:

Have your next post be this:

I love the film room so much. I wish I could put actual money in Vegas on you cats.

I'd also add Dredd to my list

An so on and so on.

You don't post this to create discussion, you only post it for reactions to how trash you already know it is, but when you get called out for making trash threads about every trash list, suddenly it is about discussion and I'm whining? Again, please do fukk off!

:camby:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh, do fukk off with your whiny crybaby act.:russell:

You can't make an opening post like this:

Have your first own response in the thread be this:

Have your next post be this:

An so on and so on.

You don't post this to create discussion, you only post it for reactions to how trash you already know it is, but when you get called out for making trash threads about every trash list, suddenly it is about discussion and I'm whining? Again, please do fukk off!

:camby:

Well the point breh is I don't think it's trash. You do cool. Others do. Also cool. Others don't. And I titled it that way because @steadyrighteous and I had a discussion about this topic and he said there would be nonstop fukkery hence that intro. But it's cool you can keep assuming you know it all. So yeah you're whining because that's a convo between he and I.

Plus you're the only one who said it's a "trash thread" everyone else seemed to be cool with it and two cats even said we should do our own list. Which has been the ultimate point that, again he and I talked about. So again have a coke and smile homie

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well the point breh is I don't think it's trash. You do cool. Others do. Also cool. Others don't. And I titled it that way because @steadyrighteous and I had a discussion about this topic and he said there would be nonstop fukkery hence that intro. But it's cool you can keep assuming you know it all. So yeah you're whining because that's a convo between he and I.

Plus you're the only one who said it's a "trash thread" everyone else seemed to be cool with it and two cats even said we should do our own list. Which has been the ultimate point that, again he and I talked about. So again have a coke and smile homie

Then maybe you should have just made a thread about that in the first place, oh, but it would probably flop and you'd stop caring about it like the last time you tried to resurrect a Coli top 10 list. :umad:

Beautiful Music: Film Room Official Top 10 Film Soundtracks/Scores

"Extended" indefinitely and nobody even cared. :picard:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Then maybe you should have just made a thread about that in the first place, oh, but it would probably flop and you'd stop caring about it like the last time you tried to resurrect a Coli top 10 list. :umad:

Beautiful Music: Film Room Official Top 10 Film Soundtracks/Scores

"Extended" indefinitely and nobody even cared. :picard:

And that's perfectly fine but for that to bother me it would mean I care what you think and we've already done this back and forth long enough for you to know I don't. We've done this dance before. I didn't know I was on your mind that much tho. I'm flattered

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And that's perfectly fine but for that to bother me it would mean I care what you think and we've already done this back and forth long enough for you to know I don't. We've done this dance before. I didn't know I was on your mind that much tho. I'm flattered

People who don't care definitely say stuff like:

Sounds to me you care enough to throw your petty insults at me. :manny:

Like the worthless plebian you are of course. :ducreux: