Cinemablend's Top 30 Superhero Movie List

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its all good... but even you have to see that that list is off I really wasnt touching on the order.... I was more or less just taken about about the ones that go snubbed

Martha

I think wanted is slept on in general. I don't know if I'd make it 30 but it's a gem. 300 I like less as time goes on but that's not a superhero flick. It's a comic book and not all comic books are superhero books

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think wanted is slept on in general. I don't know if I'd make it 30 but it's a gem. 300 I like less as time goes on but that's not a superhero flick. It's a comic book and not all comic books are superhero books

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif
:mjlol:

Martha

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deadpool was not better than logan. fukk no. i dont even know if i'd put avengers ahead of logan, but i'll give it more time to marinate before saying either way.

deadpool? :russ:

awesome, awesome, awesome movie. overrated like fukk tho.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
civil war should be number 2...
it's the best marvel movie by a mile

Batman begins at number 12 :picard: at first i thought i forgot the name. I thought it was the one with clooney, but no, it's the nolan one :picard:

Are you telling me that ironman is a better origin story than Batman Begins ? :picard:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
shyt its missing a few....... I mean Kick Ass,

Kick Ass is better than Deadpool... no one talks about it anymore. i guess the sequel fukked everything up. i also don't know why comics and graphic novels are lumped together sometimes, but not other times, b/c Kingsman is also a "R Rated comic movie" that is better than Deadpool.

I don't even dislike Deadpool, the hype is just out of control

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Kick Ass is better than Deadpool... no one talks about it anymore. i guess the sequel fukked everything up. i also don't know why comics and graphic novels are lumped together sometimes, but not other times, b/c Kingsman is also a "R Rated comic movie" that is better than Deadpool.

Yeah I agree with you on Deadpool.

I watched it, liked it, but I don't get the way people talk about it as if it was some genre defying, genre defining movie.

We knew what the Deadpool character was from the comics, and they gave us that. Simple as.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

urkel.gif