Cinemablend's Top 30 Superhero Movie List

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's missing: The Phantom, The Shadow

shyt its missing a few....... I mean Kick Ass, Punisher, Hulk, Thor and even though its not good but still they disrespect Wanted. :francis:

What about 300 Green Lantern... hell can easily go on.... :aicmon:

That list:camby:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Would be interesting to see how it would change if they included animated films.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Shadow and the phantom are two of my favorites, even tho i see the flaws in both of them. They both work for me and I love them to death. I still need to cop the shadow on blu ray
Vaguely remember The Phantom but I do remember liking it.
I wouldn't mind seeing a resurgence in pulp hero movies.
Dynamite Entertainment got a few comics based on them that are pretty dope

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
shyt its missing a few....... I mean Kick Ass, Punisher, Hulk, Thor and even though its not good but still they disrespect Wanted. :francis:

What about 300 Green Lantern... hell can easily go on.... :aicmon:

That list:camby:

Martha

I'm setting my watch. I love you guys. Always mad at someone else's opinion rather than making your own shyt. It's awesome
Vaguely remember The Phantom but I do remember liking it.
I wouldn't mind seeing a resurgence in pulp hero movies.
Dynamite Entertainment got a few comics based on them that are pretty dope

About 5 or 6 years ago, Rami was supposed to be directing a new shadow movie. Don't know what happened with it.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I like seeing the winter soldier rated so high. I really really love that movie. might be my favorite of all the marvel-related ones. I'm gonna probably see logan tomorrow for $5 by my house.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm setting my watch. I love you guys. Always mad at someone else's opinion rather than making your own shyt. It's awesome

About 5 or 6 years ago, Rami was supposed to be directing a new shadow movie. Don't know what happened with it.

Wait... what nicca?:why:

I got nothing but love for you too my g.... but what just happened?:merchant:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I just hope they move away from that sin city stylistic crap they tried with the spirit. Granted that movie was ass but the sin city gimmick didn't help it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm pretty content with this list especially considering it's impossible to get a consensus on a shytload of content & in THIRTY slots? I'd have to have Blade & WANTED in there, have to rip out some souls by throwing the Incredibles & Hellboy 2 all the way down to Honorable Mentions.

Somebody's gotta go right? :demonic:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just hope they move away from that sin city stylistic crap they tried with the spirit. Granted that movie was ass but the sin city gimmick didn't help it.

He wanted to direct it before the Baldwin movie dropped. It's why we got darkman. Last time he mentioned it was 2013 so I'm assuming it's not happening

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just used you as an example breh lol no hate at all. My bad if it came off harsh

Its all good... but even you have to see that that list is off I really wasnt touching on the order.... I was more or less just taken about about the ones that go snubbed

Martha