Christian Crowdfunding Site Raises over $150K For Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me get this fukking straight. They will talk about black on black crime, but then find a way to rationalize this crime? That shyt retarded as fukk.

GO OUT AND VOTE! And not just federally. Vote in your communities! These are the minds you're up against.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Africa.. :mjlol:

Israel is in Africa..

Even if you don't believe the bible..

The day God poured out his spirit on the day of pentecost, and they were gathered in the "upper room". That was in Israel, which is Africa.

That Suez canal is man built..

So i hope they don't go there..
Israel is not in Africa. It’s in the Middle East which is in Asia. Be geographically challenged brehs

qwer

Banned
Daps

Israel is in Africa..

The day God poured out his spirit on the day of pentecost, and they were gathered in the "upper room". That was in Israel, which is Africa.

Ok even then the garden of Eden is supposed to have been in modern day Iraq between the Tigris and Euphrates river. Are you now trying to say Iraqis are black:russ::mjlol::mjlol:. Abraham was from the city of UR which is also in modern Iraq.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Israel is in Africa..

Oh look, nikkas in here arguing over fairy tales. I believe in god but most of that stuff in those texts are make believe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Debunk what I said then all your showing is smiles

Aint shyt to debunk... You just said the Land of Canaan is in the Middle East.... clearly you have no idea of what you’re speaking on..... and want to substantiate a bullshyt narrative.......

Daps
It started in Palestine which is not in Africa. Jesus was not a black man but a Palestinian. The “true Jews” of the Bible are Palestinians.
The bible describes jesus as a black man. Christianity does have roots in Africa just like other religions except for buddhism and Hinduism. The middle east is just the bridge of northeast Africa to Asia.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Last edited: