Christian Crowdfunding Site Raises over $150K For Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My bible tells me thou shall not kill

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
well put

but we both know there are many who do not understand faith in the lord... just rituals, labels, and justification :mjcry:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
thous shall not murder....it's different from plain killing...
Yup. Don't know why christian brothas in here acting funny style. Some of the most noticeable bible figures got bodies on top of bodies. King David Slew 7,000 Syrian men in Chariots.Moses killed an African after seeing him beat a hebrew while captive in Egypt.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
My bible tells me thou shall not kill

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
That's because your bible and preacher follow the teachings of Christ...

America being a Christian country was always a myth, this country was founded on the brutal murder and rape of its natives...The only religion this country has ever believed in is white supremacy...Its supposed "Christian people" have been lead by snake oil salesman televangelists for the last 60+ years...Those contributing to this fat CAC murderers release follow the teachings of demonic heathens that only care about money and power...

Daps
Domestic Terrorism For Jesus
giphy.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
"This young man’s freedom will be secured before this war is over, if we have to burn the justice system that holds him to the ground."

so very "christianlike" :patrice:
Actually it is Christian like:unimpressed:

Murder is in their heritage

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christianity did not start in Africa, even the Egyptians and the Ethiopians were converted as well. They had their own traditional religions before Christianity came. I’m tired of this lie.

Just for shyts and giggles... where did Christianity originate from then?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cacs Gon cac ever since they started this country and all throughout history theyve used that damned religion to justify every single will act they have done... :beli:

You really think they care you call them FAKE Christians.,.:what:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just for shyts and giggles... where did Christianity originate from then?

Africa.. :mjlol:

Israel is in Africa..

Even if you don't believe the bible..

The day God poured out his spirit on the day of pentecost, and they were gathered in the "upper room". That was in Israel, which is Africa.

That Suez canal is man built..

So i hope they don't go there..