Christian Crowdfunding Site Raises over $150K For Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse

qwer

Banned
Daps
The bible describes jesus as a black man. Christianity does have roots in Africa just like other religions except for buddhism and Hinduism. The middle east is just the bridge of northeast Africa to Asia.
Lies the Bible does not describe Jesus as an African man. It doesn’t have roots in africa it stole its mythology from The Canaanite and Sumerian myth is. Look up the epic of Gilgamesh. The Book of genesis is rio off of it

qwer

Banned
Daps
Aint shyt to debunk... You just said the Land of Canaan is in the Middle East.... clearly you have no idea of what you’re speaking on..... and want to substantiate a bullshyt narrative.......
So you are saying Israelis in Africa and not the Middle East :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: stop wasting my time ignored

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Google says he's being held without bail and is facing alot more than murder 1.

This only benefits whatever attorney sits next to him in court before he sent away for life.
:ehh: Good so they will be throwing their money away

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I always laugh when I see minority Christians the entire purpose of Christianity is to keep y'all in check and uphold white supremacy. If you gonna join a religion go be a Buddhis, Muslim or something local at least they have real values and stick to them.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where were they when philando castille got murdered?

Fck them CACs and their christian fund..

Im just pointing out that even in their wrong, they still had a system in place to get shyt done..

And where were they when Castille was murdered? They were no where to be found.. Which is fine by me because my expectations aren't high for them to give a fck about me.. Regardless of that christian b.s they spew..

However, my sights are turned to the black mega church leaders and their support for Castille and the George Floyds of this nation?

Im not sure if they're doing anything or not.. But someone can post what black mega church leaders are doing in this climate.. Maybe its time black people nation wide can pull behind a mega church leader that can spearhead a black police brutality support group..

Something we all can donate to, and trust in..

Im tired of being mad at what other groups are doing..

Let us pull together and do something instead.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Christianity is based off killing if we're keeping 10 starting with Cain and Abel. Even before Eve ate the fruit that was what was told to her. You positively will not die, so apparently the threat of death was even present with the alleged first couple.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
white jesus and his followers at work.
I am not shocked.
IX23AuX.png

UKVu0t8.gif