Christian Crowdfunding Site Raises over $150K For Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BrownSkin Intellect said:
So fukkin true!!!!
#CancelChristianity

Frederick Douglass said:
I love the pure, peaceable, and impartial Christianity of Christ: I therefore hate the corrupt, slaveholding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land. Indeed, I can see no reason, but the most deceitful one, for calling the religion of this land Christianity. I look upon it as the climax of all misnomers, the boldest of all frauds, and the grossest of all libels.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
My bible tells me thou shall not kill

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
thous shall not murder....it's different from plain killing...

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May it be remembered in the annals of history that the first shots were fired by this young patriot as he was defending himself, and by extension our country, against a terrorist mob that the rest of the country up until this moment would not consider using fire power against. This young man’s freedom will be secured before this war is over, if we have to burn the justice system that holds him to the ground.

These Cacs want war.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Supporting terrorism in Jesus name.. :what:

Do white people know that christ return is based around him coming to literally destroy the order of things, during that time, and set up his kingdom?

Revelations is a book about war and changing of power..

With that in mind, its clear that americas religion isn't christianity..

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It's good to have a system behind you.

:francis:

Gun rights group fundraising for legal defense of teen charged in deadly Kenosha shooting

A conservative gun rights group has announced it is fundraising to support the legal defense costs of Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teenager charged in the shooting deaths of two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., earlier this week.

Rittenhouse, 17, is charged with one count each of first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide as well as two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

The National Foundation for Gun Rights, a conservative gun rights advocacy group, announced on the same day Rittenhouse was charged that it would be fundraising for his legal defense, saying he was within his right to allegedly open fire on protesters.

A press release from the group characterizes Rittenhouse as a peaceful protester who was lawfully armed and attacked by "an angry mob of rioters, and tackled to the ground."

Gun rights group fundraising for legal defense of teen charged in deadly Kenosha shooting