Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

I went and Looked this chicks tweets up after seeing this post. I’m guessing protect black women is over.. Like this ain’t even a reason to go in like this lol. People still haven’t realized that they can post what they want but be ready for the consequences,.. especially celebrities.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boohoo post some Thirst traps:russell:

2021 say no to hoe babble
coin-flip-mcduck.gif

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: You are an entertainer. Your job is to attract attention. You are a young woman. You live for attention. :comeon:. It wasn't necessary to address this shyt. Addressing it only let's folks know that they got to you. Hit dogs will always holler. You were just being your natural self in full makeup?

I don't know if she's a hoe. Honestly, her reaction makes me think she's not really about that life but she does like the attention that her ass brings. Hoes post the inside of their p*ssy without a second thought, and certainly not a video trying to explain themselves. She wasnt' ready. And that's the issue here. We gas these young women up on some "empowerment" and "own your sexuality" shyt but we are not honest with them. We don't teach them the real. We don't teach them accountability. If you were truly just being you and not even thinking about that, why do you care how people responded? She showed all her cards with that "attractive" talk. Alot of attractive females go through awkward periods in their youth and then one day BAM! They got ass, they got titties, the facial features fit together better. And they don't know what to do with the attention. They don't understand that most dudes just want to take advantage of them and most chicks are jealous and want to take them down a peg. We don't do them any favors by lying to them or withholding responsibility and accountability from them.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, At 22 yes she is young but she is an adult and subject to all the things that come with that, I really dislike this idea of treating 22,23,24,25-year-olds as children

Everybody wanna be grown and independent but no one wants to be responsible for their own well-being or accountable for their actions ie the things that make you an adult/independent.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People acting like this girl is a victim of a crime or something :childplease:

:laff:

People are dying by the thousands, facing eviction, being slaughtered by state police, laid off and furloughed
with ineffectual government officials debating sending them money for relief and we've got jack asses
like this Blue Check Chick going on about a pop stars hurt fee-fee's.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

People are dying by the thousands, facing eviction, being slaughtered by state police, laid off and furloughed
with ineffectual government officials debating sending them money for relief and we've got jack asses
like this Blue Check Chick going on about a pop stars hurt fee-fee's.

And people won’t even care next week :mjlol:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
This is why I never mess with women under 25. These are the kind of headaches you have to deal with. So much ‘intellectual’ dishonesty and lack of accountability.

Not saying it’s much better 25+ but it’s definitely more tolerable.
Facts.

Seems like younger women think they can outsmart or charm people with this bullchit.

Older women realize they need to have their BS have some level of plausible deniability.