Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This what happens when you want validation from strangers. We're living in weird times and it looks like it's gonna get worse. Ego will ruin people in the long run.

Here’s the thing tho the world literally runs on validation from strangers because every thing is related to people. Even more so in a profession like her’s where her service is singing for strangers. In the world we live in now the “elites” have the same social media we have but different best way to compare it is I can go cop some Jordan 11’s from the store but the pair Mike is wearing on the court is custom made to him. Instagram and Twitter gives them a way to filter everything so they don’t have to see bullshyt but then think there are people so dark inside that they go out of their way to seem like a fan to shyt on you. Imagine being a person that’s popping that isn’t verified yet your phone would be hot to the touch with the rush of notifications from likes, comments, and likes on the comments. A week ago was the one year anniversary of Kobe’s death think about in that time span how many pictures he and his wife Vanessa or their oldest daughter was tagged in (the other kids are too young for social media) there’s no way to really unplug.

Women hate women it’s a fact so it just adds to it. Strangers are always the majority and in a way we are already doing the so called social credit that they do in China.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:krs:“Let me post myself half naked online. I’m sure everything people say will be positive” :shaq2:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Here’s the thing tho the world literally runs on validation from strangers because every thing is related to people. Even more so in a profession like her’s where her service is singing for strangers. In the world we live in now the “elites” have the same social media we have but different best way to compare it is I can go cop some Jordan 11’s from the store but the pair Mike is wearing on the court is custom made to him. Instagram and Twitter gives them a way to filter everything so they don’t have to see bullshyt but then think there are people so dark inside that they go out of their way to seem like a fan to shyt on you. Imagine being a person that’s popping that isn’t verified yet your phone would be hot to the touch with the rush of notifications from likes, comments, and likes on the comments. A week ago was the one year anniversary of Kobe’s death think about in that time span how many pictures he and his wife Vanessa or their oldest daughter was tagged in (the other kids are too young for social media) there’s no way to really unplug.

Women hate women it’s a fact so it just adds to it. Strangers are always the majority and in a way we are already doing the so called social credit that they do in China.

I tend to unplug myself from everything more and more, i'm still in tune of what's going on here and there but all of social media is toxic and not good for the mental health in the long run. The shyt is a all for image anyways.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She young....y’all need to fall back....and if she wanna be in her draws ANNND :what:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Chloe if you a freak or like to display your sexual energy go ahead and keep doing it without worrying what others think. No need to come up with some fake ass reasons such as self improvement or confidents to appease people who not even going to buy your music anyway.
You don't have a father.