Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Yo that is what I was hinting at in my original post. People get mad and upset over what people think about them that do not even support their work or livelihood..
I never understood that mindset. You a celebrity with millions of fans, but you took time out of your day to focus on what this person said, who lives in Idaho.

(Who might not even be a real person)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
So she’s soft for not being able to take criticism and you a bytch for being mad nikkax into her

:russ:

You're projecting. I never had a problem with her, but a thread was being posted about her every hour on the hour. If she was eating a banana, you would expect a thread about her knowing how to deep throat within minutes. :mjlol:

Now that she's proven that she couldn't handle the backlash, people here are going to start looking down on her and less attention will be paid to her. You can already see in this thread that the turn is in full effect. Eventually, people are going to start saying "negged for posting hoe babble" when her name is brought up and wondering why threads are still being made about her. Tell me I'm wrong. :yeshrug:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Women be playing mad dumb nowadays I swear. Why not take any type of accountability to what you are doing and not blame it on another person.
They post provocative pictures or videos online, then complain when there is sexual comments or negativity???:dwillhuh:

That's like me going into a poor neighborhood wearing big ass gold chains and shyt, and then when I get robbed I start crying and complaining.:dwillhuh:

Daps
You're projecting. I never had a problem with her, but a thread was being posted about her every hour on the hour. If she was eating a banana, you would expect a thread about her knowing how to deep throat within minutes. :mjlol:

Now that she's proven that she couldn't handle the backlash, people here are going to start looking down on her and less attention will be paid to her. You can already see in this thread that the turn is in full effect. Eventually, people are going to start saying "negged for posting hoe babble" when her name is brought up and wondering why threads are still being made about her. Tell me I'm wrong. :yeshrug:

Why did you type so much? :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I know plenty of women with bad ass bodies who ain’t even think about doing the challenge and showing they ass on social media...they know they fine and don’t need social media to tell them that, so this body positive insurance they like spreading is a cop out

they want all the good attention with none of the bad, that ain’t how the internet works

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Between the kevin Samuels show blowing up.
Meg the liar situation.
The Jada pinkett shyt.
The constant non stop babble,whining and lack of accountability on social media.
Twerk/whore culture officially a staple now.

You bytches been looking real bad in the light this past year.:ld:
Everybody sees it.

Well we do live in a matricahy...

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I know plenty of women with bad ass bodies who ain’t even think about doing the challenge and showing they ass on social media...they know they fine and don’t need social media to tell them that, so this body positive insurance they like spreading is a cop out

they want all the good attention with none of the bad, that ain’t how the internet works
Bruh I was just about to say this. The two girls I personally know with the craziest natural bodies (my ex and a friend from college days) NEVER thirst trap on social media. Chloe saying he was doing it for herself is all lies. If it’s really for yourself why would you share it with the world?

Truth of the matter is she was on an attention high after the buss it challenge but she threw too many thirst traps in a short period of time. She was still getting overwhelmingly positive responses but the few that call her out for attention seeking is what affected her the most because deep down she knows it’s true :yeshrug:

Anyways she needs to accept that there will ALWAYS be somebody saying something negative on social media no matter what you do. You could post videos of you saving babies and some folks will say you’re just doing it for clout. She just needs to embrace the attention good or bad or just not do it at all. I thing her music is good and she’s attractive so I don’t care either way:yeshrug:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Y'all get really mad when these girls wanna be hoes, let them cook b stop being a Captain Save Em. You might have an imaginary relationship with them but you gotta let hoes ho in peace, they don't owe you nothing