Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Stop simpin bro, she's gonna be ok, she wants this. She just wants attention.:mjlol:
And you fall for it.
It’s instagram....who tf is postin on that platform that DOESNT WANT ATTENTION :stopitslime:

personally I just think some of you brehs need something to complain about all the fukkin time...

Why IS THIS CHICK ON THIS WEBSITE MADE FOR ATTENTION SEEKERS OUT HERE SEEKING ATTENTION :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:......

AND

Since when does ass piss y’all off, ....swear y’all developing grumpy ol nikka syndrome....:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Did anyone save the video in question, I'd like to see it. For research purposes of course.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I was just about to say this. The two girls I personally know with the craziest natural bodies (my ex and a friend from college days) NEVER thirst trap on social media. Chloe saying he was doing it for herself is all lies. If it’s really for yourself why would you share it with the world?

Truth of the matter is she was on an attention high after the buss it challenge but she threw too many thirst traps in a short period of time. She was still getting overwhelmingly positive responses but the few that call her out for attention seeking is what affected her the most because deep down she knows it’s true :yeshrug:

Anyways she needs to accept that there will ALWAYS be somebody saying something negative on social media no matter what you do. You could post videos of you saving babies and some folks will say you’re just doing it for clout. She just needs to embrace the attention good or bad or just not do it at all. I thing her music is good and she’s attractive so I don’t care either way:yeshrug:
The backlash is primarily because she's actually talented and she's carrying on like an IG model. She should post more videos like these