Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is another topic. Despite some obvious backlash she got the majority of comments were praising her. How did she get shown so much love but turn around focus on the negative comments.
I remember when angela simmons blocked me for saying

"She got the face of her dad"

Mind you it was like out 500 comments

Chole was probably scrollin looking for the negative comments

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
This is another topic. Despite some obvious backlash she got the majority of comments were praising her. How did she get shown so much love but turn around focus on the negative comments.
All the people telling how great and wonderful she is for it can ultimately be negative as well. It’s like having millions of yes men.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know who this girl is, but there's probably nothing worse for the mental health of a woman than social media.

I think there are even studies that show increased chance of suicide and self harm because of it.

:francis:
This doctor been preaching about it

Destroying the lives of young female teens

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This what happens when you want validation from strangers. We're living in weird times and it looks like it's gonna get worse. Ego will ruin people in the long run.

I would go a step further.
She got the validation she wanted from strangers... she got all of it and more.

This is what happens when you cannot commit to being a hoe. I think @BaggerofTea said it in another thread... you need to commit to this life or get out. All of this "find myself" and "express myself" and "have fun" is vague and can be argued against.

But if she came out and said "Look I'm 22, I wanna fukk, I wanna dance, I wanna shake my ass, and I dont give a fukk what nobody thinks" then she would be fine.:yeshrug:

And i'm not even calling her a hoe in real life, I dont know this girl. But she def cosplaying as one :francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This is what happens when you cannot commit to being a hoe. I think @BaggerofTea said it in another thread... you need to commit to this life or get out. All of this "find myself" and "express myself" and "have fun" is vague and can be argued against.

But if she came out and said "Look I'm 22, I wanna fukk, I wanna dance, I wanna shake my ass, and I dont give a fukk what nobody thinks" then she would be fine.:yeshrug:

And i'm not even calling her a hoe in real life, I dont know this girl. But she def cosplaying as one :francis:

:ehh: Good point.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

A pretty girl like herself don't need that validation, but she's a celebrity so that's what they do it for anyways.