Chicago has the blackest black ppl in America

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
In the south is isn't uncommon to have all black neighborhoods off various ecnomic strata and only see whites occasionally at stores or maybe at schools.
All real black DoS americans need to be moving back to the south and concentrating down here where the land is cheap and the cost of living is lower.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
So are the Latinos more well-off than black people in Chicago these days or is it just a normal racial shift of communities?

Just getting in where they fit in. Some of the neighborhoods that were majority white are now black and Latino like Marquette Park. They're just starting to move further east towards the expressway where property is cheap.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
the blackest black people, the reason why cacs are comfortable using that wording is because y'all nikkas use that shyt like water

"he's not black enough" or he's "too black"

and its usually defined by your level of ignorance
Thank God I ain’t gotta live my life worried about what white ppl do

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the blackest black people, the reason why cacs are comfortable using that wording is because y'all nikkas use that shyt like water

"he's not black enough" or he's "too black"

and its usually defined by your level of ignorance
it really sounds like something a racist would say/conjure up. black people don't discuss who's blacker; we're all black. this isn't a contest. nor is it worth judging, less you want judgement passed. but most won't produce receipts for their claims; another sign of a coward.

this is the reason why simply don't respect some posters because they're simply ignorant, arrogant, bold and they aren't humble. there's no reason to have a conversation when people aren't trying to communicate...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
“But but but I won’t hesitate to defenD myself ok :mjcry::russ:
Phoenix square couple blocks from nccu Fayetteville st pull up or shut tf up lame ass n!gga and bring Yo crab p*ssy havin sh!t face mama to so I can piss on her when I’m done witchu b!tch n!gga fk u talm bout :laff:
Nah the Mac is right there. So is the southside. You right I’m talking self defense because you’ve already communicated the threat so I have no choice but to take you seriously. Let me know when you get to Phoenix square and I’ll guide you on through. You’re thinking this is a game.
@Gravity

Eastern NC is easily the blackest part of NC ... da fukk you talking about?!! :gucci:

@Big Daddy dont even entertain that kinda shyt.
This is why this forum is going down. You geeks would rather troll and talk shyt than have real discussions. Eastern NC is the blackest part of nc how? Where? You’ve got a bunch of of small ass counties where a handful of them are majority black and that’s bout it. Places like Bertie with a population of less than 30k with a majority black population, but there are damn near 350k blacks living in Charlotte alone.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Nah the Mac is right there. So is the southside. You righ

Bumping yo faggett ass gums earlier talking all that jazz now you scared to pull up cuz “the Mac and Southside :mjcry:

Then sh!ts is way across on the other side of the Southside from Phoenix square this fukk n!gga still p*ssy :dead:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Gravity

Charlotte doesn’t even have the highest black pop of the state’s 5 major “Metros” according to recent census updated estimates ...

Fayetteville 42%
Greensboro 41%
Durham 40%
Charlotte 35%
Winston 35%
Raleigh 29 %

Stop trolling .

Eastern NC has historically been known as “NC’s blackness.” It’s where nearly ALL of the state’s black folks lived after the civil war. And they stayed.

Ain’t nothing but primarily poor, country black poverty in ENC.

There’s even the state’s ONLY “all black” incorporated town in eastern NC in Princeville . :mindblown:

The ENTIRE top ten of largest pop of black towns/cities in NC are in eastern NC. Even if you don’t live here or haven’t lived here for awhile with no historical perspective, you could just do your googles.

You coulda even fukkin Wiki’d the shyt... :mindblown:

“African Americans are concentrated in the state’s EASTERN coastal plain...”

FOH. :ufdup:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
New Orleans is the" blackest " city in america.

It is the fountain of black culture. If you find it in Chicago or Detroit, its likely to have roots in NOLA.
So every single thing uniquely African African can trace its roots back to nola? Stop it.:mjlol:

Not trying to downplay tha contributions nola has made to black culture but to pretend tht any one region has a monopoly on black culture or can be labeled as tha sole genesis of black culture is disingenuous, thts foolish pride talking. I ain't tryna single you out neither, what I'm saying could apply to any & everybody in here but tht 'fountain of black culture' phrase stood out to me.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Bumping yo faggett ass gums earlier talking all that jazz now you scared to pull up cuz “the Mac and Southside :mjcry:

Then sh!ts is way across on the other side of the Southside from Phoenix square this fukk n!gga still p*ssy :dead:
Phoenix square is in the southside dummy. It’s not across from anywhere. I don’t see the point in meeting in a business plaza tho.

It’s a 10 min WALK from Phoenix square to the mac. Driving it’s nothing. You’re the one issuing the threats. I’m calling your bluff and I’m not mincing words. If you want to come to Durham looking for trouble because you don’t like what I said, then help I can help your fakkit ass find it. Try it.
@Gravity

Charlotte doesn’t even have the highest black pop of the state’s 5 major “Metros” according to recent census updated estimates ...

Fayetteville 42%
Greensboro 41%
Durham 40%
Charlotte 35%
Winston 35%
Raleigh 29 %

Stop trolling .

Eastern NC has historically been known as “NC’s blackness.” It’s where nearly ALL of the state’s black folks lived after the civil war. And they stayed.

Ain’t nothing but primarily poor, country black poverty in ENC.

There’s even the state’s ONLY “all black” incorporated town in eastern NC in Princeville . :mindblown:

The ENTIRE top ten of largest pop of black towns/cities in NC are in eastern NC. Even if you don’t live here or haven’t lived here for awhile with no historical perspective, you could just do your googles.

You coulda even fukkin Wiki’d the shyt... :mindblown:

“African Americans are concentrated in the state’s EASTERN coastal plain...”

FOH. :ufdup:
You didn’t say anything here. I’m in NC right now. I didn’t say that Charlotte had the highest black pop percentage wise in the state. I said that the black population in Charlotte alone is more than the black pop in several of the the majority black populated counties in eastern nc combined. I didn’t ask you for a historical lesson. Here’s only 2k people living in Princeville, NC. I asked you where are all of these blacks living in eastern nc since there’s so many more there than other parts of nc. The biggest cities and counties in eastern NC like Wilmington aren’t majority black. Most blacks in NC are in the bigger cities that you listed.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Phoenix square is in the southside dummy. It’s not across from anywhere. I don’t see the point in meeting in a business plaza tho.

It’s a 10 min WALK from Phoenix square to the mac. Driving it’s nothing. You’re the one issuing the threats. I’m calling your bluff and I’m not mincing words. If you want to come to Durham looking for trouble because you don’t like what I said, then help I can help your fakkit ass find it. Try it.
You didn’t say anything here. I’m in NC right now. I didn’t say that Charlotte had the highest black pop percentage wise in the state. I said that the black population in Charlotte alone is more than the black pop in several of the the majority black populated counties in eastern nc combined. I didn’t ask you for a historical lesson. Here’s only 2k people living in Princeville, NC. I asked you where are all of these blacks living in eastern nc since there’s so many more there than other parts of nc. The biggest cities and counties in eastern NC like Wilmington aren’t majority black. Most blacks in NC are in the bigger cities that you listed.

Again ... most blacks in the state are in the geographical area of Eastern North Carolina. Period.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Thank God I ain’t gotta live my life worried about what white ppl do

Thank God I don't take pride in self destructive behavior I see in my community. Thank God I don't ignore it and sweep it under the rug because im not intelligent enough to see anything past my own bubble of existence.