Chicago has the blackest black ppl in America

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I doubt the population is even 50k people in Wilson and black people arent running shyt. Having black reps for a white government doesn’t equate to running anything you stupid motherfukker.

No, I’m not coming to you bring you little fakkit ass to Durham I’ll let you know exactly where to find me and I guarantee if you run you up on me and I won’t hesitate to defend myself. Take the bet you bytchmade punk.

“But but but I won’t hesitate to defenD myself ok :mjcry::russ:
Phoenix square couple blocks from nccu Fayetteville st pull up or shut tf up lame ass n!gga and bring Yo crab p*ssy havin sh!t face mama to so I can piss on her when I’m done witchu b!tch n!gga fk u talm bout :laff:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
You sound like a dude that has never stepped foot in Chicago a day in your whole life. However, instead of acknowledging that, you try to equate some shyt with some other shyt and you end up just sounding crazy.

Fwiw, a lot of people leave Chicago for the same reasons that they leave anywhere else. It doesn't have shyt to with diversity or any of that other dumb shyt that you wrote. Chicago isn't even all that crime ridden, which just exposes the fact that you don't know anything about Chicago except for what you heard on the news. Ain't nobody that has ever been in Chicago ever equated Chicago with no damn Detroit or Baltimore.
These foreign east coast nikkas love that diversity talk. Really shows where they heads is at.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“But but but I won’t hesitate to defenD myself ok :mjcry::russ:
Phoenix square couple blocks from nccu Fayetteville st pull up or shut tf up lame ass n!gga and bring Yo crab p*ssy havin sh!t face mama to so I can piss on her when I’m done witchu b!tch n!gga fk u talm bout :laff:

:damn:

Not near the HBCU nikka. They will just blame it on the school.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
one thing about chicago

they got some nastiest ass freaky sisters, down for whatever
Man them Chicago chicks be on a whole another level of freaky shyt :wow:
And they be bold as fukk...approach you first to see what you down for:mjlit:

My cousin told me one time when he was in Cook County Jail, on visitation days...hella bad bytches would come through and see they nikkas.

One chick came through to see her dude and she stood up on a chair and started twerking for him with strangers, guards and kids around :deadmanny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They all moved from the south. All my grandparents were born in the south and were sent to the Midwest by their parents as kids. That shyt was not safe in their era
Like they were refugees in their own nation that they built.
Looks almost exactly like Chocktaw County, AL :mjcry:
When I go down South every year, some of that shyt hurts man :mjcry:
My whole side of the family down there is struggling forreal :to:

Same for my father.
Projects and hood poverty shocks refugees coming from other countries though.

I wouldn't even want to compare the two, US infrastructure is embarrassing in the South.
That bid of prichard Alabama reminds me of Belle glade Florida and the Lake Okeechobee area of palm beach county. Interestingly enough, Belle glade has one of the highest Haitian populations in the nation. Belle Glade attracts Alot of migrant workers from Haiti, and still has a fairly high AA population, but also has a high violent crime rate. Some of the poorest rural areas produce some of the greatest football players. That's the way out for Alot the them.