Chicago has the blackest black ppl in America

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
It’s a 10 min WALK from Phoenix square to the mac. Driving it’s nothing. You’re the one issuing the threats. I’m calling your bluff and I’m not mincing words. If you want to come to Durham looking for trouble because you don’t like what I said, then help I can help your fakkit ass find it. Try it.

“Bububut you started it :mjcry:” He copping pleas already :laff:Ima ball you clean tf up p*ssy pull up

Big Daddy

Daps
. I said that the black population in Charlotte alone is more than the black pop in several of the the majority black populated counties in eastern nc combined. Here’s only 2k people living in Princeville, NC. . Most blacks in NC are in the bigger cities that you listed.

Again ... most blacks in the state are in the geographical area of Eastern North Carolina. Period.

Say no more to this nerdy attention wanting fukk n!gga I’m putting him in the fukking concrete if I catch him
popfg19L.gif

Eastern N.C. isn’t the Blackest part of N.C. because of Charlotte and the TRIANGLE :russ:

That cum gargler said the triangle :dead: like i said and like the map shows the only thing Black about the triangle is DURHAM.

And that is not enough to come bummin into a thread talm bout n!ggas lying about Eastern NC being NC’s Black Mecca.

Straight giving this little b!tch internal bleeding when I get my hands on him

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gravity

Charlotte doesn’t even have the highest black pop of the state’s 5 major “Metros” according to recent census updated estimates ...

Fayetteville 42%
Greensboro 41%
Durham 40%
Charlotte 35%
Winston 35%
Raleigh 29 %

Stop trolling .

Eastern NC has historically been known as “NC’s blackness.” It’s where nearly ALL of the state’s black folks lived after the civil war. And they stayed.

Ain’t nothing but primarily poor, country black poverty in ENC.

There’s even the state’s ONLY “all black” incorporated town in eastern NC in Princeville . :mindblown:

The ENTIRE top ten of largest pop of black towns/cities in NC are in eastern NC. Even if you don’t live here or haven’t lived here for awhile with no historical perspective, you could just do your googles.

You coulda even fukkin Wiki’d the shyt... :mindblown:

“African Americans are concentrated in the state’s EASTERN coastal plain...”

FOH. :ufdup:

Totally off the subject, but I have noticed in the AncestryDNA communities that a lot of African Americans in West Tennessee are tied back to Eastern North Carolina.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Thank God I don't take pride in self destructive behavior I see in my community. Thank God I don't ignore it and sweep it under the rug because im not intelligent enough to see anything past my own bubble of existence.
The real question is why when you hear someone say "the blackest of the blackest" you automatically think self destructive behavior? That's not what came to my mind.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
The real question is why when you hear someone say "the blackest of the blackest" you automatically think self destructive behavior? That's not what came to my mind.
EXACTLY, it was pretty obvious that op meant proud, anti white which is correct even it comes to Chicago. They super on edge and will pop shyt off real quick. Gotta be the goat City to piss black people off.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Say no more to this nerdy attention wanting fukk n!gga I’m putting him in the fukking concrete if I catch him
popfg19L.gif

Eastern N.C. isn’t the Blackest part of N.C. because of Charlotte and the TRIANGLE :russ:

That cum gargler said the triangle :dead: like i said and like the map shows the only thing Black about the triangle is DURHAM.

And that is not enough to come bummin into a thread talm bout n!ggas lying about Eastern NC being NC’s Black Mecca.

Straight giving this little b!tch internal bleeding when I get my hands on him
We aren’t talking percentages of total population you stupid fukk, we’re talking about total numbers. For instance Bertie county is like 60% black but the entire population is like 20k people total. So yea it’s 60% black but that’s only 12k black people. Raleigh-Durham is only 35-37% black but the total population is around a million. So that’s around 350k blacks living in the Durham-Raleigh area. See the difference?

My point remains, you are lying about eastern nc being some “black Mecca”. You’re in Wilson, what do black people “run” in Wilson? First of all ain’t shyt in Wilson and what’s there isn’t being ran by blacks. What’s the biggest black business in Wilson and how many blacks does it employ? I doubt you even know. Even your partner in this thread admitted it’s a bunch of poor blacks living in that part of NC.

Big Daddy

Daps
We aren’t talk of total population y, we’re talking about total num Bertie county is like 60% bla population is like 20k people total. So yea it’s 60% blackNC.

p*ssy you not about to twitter fingers me to fkn death pull up or get the fukk out the thread b!tchass n!gga

Big Daddy

Daps
You barefoot country fakkit, you're the one talking. You ain't do a gotdamn thing but get yourself killed. I dare you to come to durham with that bullshyt

Leave my feet out of this :whoa:

invalid

Banned
Daps
New Orleans is the" blackest " city in america.

It is the fountain of black culture. If you find it in Chicago or Detroit, its likely to have roots in NOLA.

So every single thing uniquely African African can trace its roots back to nola? Stop it.:mjlol:

Not trying to downplay tha contributions nola has made to black culture but to pretend tht any one region has a monopoly on black culture or can be labeled as tha sole genesis of black culture is disingenuous, thts foolish pride talking. I ain't tryna single you out neither, what I'm saying could apply to any & everybody in here but tht 'fountain of black culture' phrase stood out to me.

He actually has a point. French territory in the US was greater than English territory during slavery. There was a lot of subtle French influence all throughout Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Kentucky and Illinois. New Orleans was the de facto capital of that territory, which controlled all the other areas leveraging the Mississippi River. So there was heavy influence there. Slaves coming through the port of New Orleans were sent up the river to Miss/Ark/Okl/Tenn.

newfrance-1745.jpg

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Love that place my ancestors fled Florida to there and when I went every meal was fried chicken

My grandma went back a month ago for a funeral some drunk people in a pickup truck threatened to shoot up the place so the funeral home locked people out then didn't let the people still inside get out for hours