Can we get rid of Black Widow already?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
between Wanda, who hasn't done shyt yet, Wasp, Black Panther's sister, Gamora, Thor's 2 sidepieces, Captain Marvel, we don't need ScarJo playing this character into her 40s. or just make her head of Shield like i said, but why even waste the money? the most unintentionally funny scene in CW is when she's fighting Winter Soldier and literally going "hyah! hyah!" as she's punching him."

chiiiiiiiill :russ:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif
if you are going sit at your computer and tell me she is the best one to represent black widow on a psychical level, then you are out of your league

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
glady, because i come with the truth hard, i know who audition for this role beside her and the studios made a poor choice with her. she is not cute and she has no ass

So your argument is just repeating your self assessment of a subjective medium. How compelling! That's quite the argument you've built there, I don't know how I'll ever...

Ah shyt, there went the last fukk I had to give about your opinion. Damn.

Better luck next time nikka :umad:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
So your argument is just repeating your self assessment of a subjective medium. How compelling! That's quite the argument you've built there, I don't know how I'll ever...

Ah shyt, there went the last fukk I had to give about your opinion. Damn.

Better luck next time nikka :umad:
your the one capping for this trick hard. i don't think she's all that and you have an attitude

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
whos a ill russian actress that could play Black Widow?
:jbhmm: